The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Listen Dude Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Listen Dude Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: Listen Dude Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Listen Dude Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:48 am

Morgan sees Raldo stressing out over the pop and twirling his hair "Hey listen dude, calm down. I know how stressful this is to you and I don't want you to be stressed. You're going to have to break someone's trust with this. If I'm taken down, we control the votes, yes Robin and Nisha will be mad but Robin would be going home and Nisha can't compete next week. However, if you use the POP on Dio, he is a wildcard and could easily fuck up this plan and vote me out instead of Robin while Nisha and Robin would both be mad at you. I think it'll be best for your game to take me off cause you'll have less people mad at you since Dio will see how we saved him. Plus how can we trust Dio? I honestly think he would vote me home and Nisha would to then her and Robin would come after you first and not Dio. Meanwhile if you save me, Robin will be sent home, Nisha won't be able to compete, and Dio won't be mad since we saved him. Then one of us is guaranteed the final 2. If you save Dio or no one, the best you'll get is most likely third place." Morgan brushes his hair and puts his hands on his hips "I hate that I'm coming to you trying to convince you to use the POP on me but this will help your game more. And to avoid a blow up say it's nothing personal but I feel bad that Morgan has been on the block 3 weeks in a row. I'm sorry Robin, you are not the target so don't worry. That way the girls think you're sticking to the plan just being nice and Dio expects to go home. Then we vote to keep Dio safe, he would notice how we saved him and be greatful then he would help us get Nisha out next week. Then we can easily try to get him out final 3 and then you and I are in the final 2. It will be smooth sailing from here cause right now we can't trust Dio but if we save him, he will most likely be loyal to us."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Listen Dude Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Listen Dude Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Je'Raldo listens to what Morgan has to say and is kind of confused.

Listen Dude Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) GepQY

"Okay, Morgan. Slow down. You're talking really fast and I can't keep up. I want you to stay, but I don't know if using the POP is worth it if Robin and Nisha will both be pissed at me. I'm working on getting them to vote Dio over you and I think I've almost got it.

I mean, Dio is stronger than Robin. Even if he's grateful to us for keeping him - if he wins HA he'll be forced to nominate at least one of us, and if Nisha wins POP then we're screwed. I think you and I have a better chance of making it to F2 without Dio in the game."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Listen Dude Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Listen Dude Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:43 pm

Morgan takes a gulp "I have been on the block 3 weeks in a row. I'm just really scared Raldo. Plus next week you're gonna have to betray them anyway"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen Dude Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Listen Dude Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Listen Dude Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)
Page 1 of 1