The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:26 am

After the eviction Morgan starts to go to the bathroom then sees Raldo chilling in the sitting room, he needed to talk to him cause he is surprised that he was safe. He went to the bathroom real quick, washed his hands then came back. He closes the door and sits down

"Hey sorry to bother you dude but I just want to express my gratitude. I know you convinced one of the girls to keep me since obviously I'm still here and I was told that they were aligned with Deressa so obviously they were convinced to send her home, even if Nisha had a fight with Deressa which she is probably the one vote against me. I'm sure it wasn't Dio that convinced Robin since he put me up as the first replacement nomination which is mad shady but whatever. I'm just glad you and i overcame everything now. The only bad thing is that I'm basically alone in this game...I trust Nisha and Robin more than I trust Dio right now...but i know I can trust you. And again thanks if you convinced Robin to vote with you to vote out Deressa." He takes a deep breath

"I'm sorry haha that was a mouthful, I just have a lot of mixed emotions going on since I'm surprised I survived the block a second week in a row"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:59 am

Before Je'Raldo could thank him he heard something that unpleased him.

Morgan wrote:
"I was told that they were aligned with Deressa"

Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Tumblr_n1xkjnxDa01rbqb4uo4_500

Je'Raldo silently scuffs in disbelief by what Morgan has told him. 'Aligned, Who told you that lie?' He thinks to himself.

Je'Raldo snaps out of it and keeps the information to himself. "Yeah, No problem man." He taps him on the side of his hip with his foot from where Morgan is sitting from him, trying to show his It was no big deal side.

"I'm just hoping from me keeping you in the house could potentially mean you could do me a favor? A way of thanking me." Je'Raldo noted to Morgan.

Last edited by JeRaldo on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:00 am

Morgan's eyebrows raise "Oh I didn't know that was a lie...I was told by Deressa. Cause after we were nominated I basically told her that I wasn't going to campaign against her since she's a nice person so then she told me that." He then scratches his head "maybe she just wanted me to feel unsafe or something but I mean that's part of the game"

Morgan then jumps a little bit with the foot thing "Shit you scared me man" Morgan laughs then gets a serious face

"Dude you literally saved me twice now, I owe you big time. What's the favor you need?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Je'Raldo chuckles as he scares Morgan.

"We are getting close to the end and I want to help you study for this next HA competition. If I do help you win. I want to have a say on your HA this week, In favor of keeping you safe yet another week."

"I'm the only person you can trust at this point. So whatever is said in the conversation stays in this conversation, Understood? If someone asks you something game related you make it as vague as possible."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Morgan nods and folds his hands listening in "Of course. I would let you do that, especially since I need the help if i win HA since I don't need to piss the wrong people off. And yes, I swear that I won't tell, especially since like you said, you're the only person I trust left in the game. It would be stupid of me to fuck that up"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:55 pm

"Exactly, I know what's best for your game to make it to the final 3. You might not see it. But I do, my advice is to try to act like you have nobody in the game still. Sit alone, cook alone and go into the diary room consecutive times acting as if you don't have anyone to talk to. The three won't see you as a threat even if you win the HA."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Morgan laughs "Honestly that's what I've been doing for the most part. But how do I make it next week when it it's less people to target?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:39 am

"Well it honestly depends on who's left in the house after this week, We need you to become the next HA so we can further your chances, that's all I can say."

"but What we do need to do is start studying for this HA cause we have until tomorrow! This is the only way we can keep you 100% safe this week." He pulls out a sketch book and begins writing on the paper prepping for Morgans study session.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:36 pm

Morgan scratches the back of his head and thinks for a little bit "You're right, I should just focus on this week."

He then looks at the sketch book as Raldo is writing. "Damn you really know what you're doing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Thanks Bruh Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)
Page 1 of 1