The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:29 pm

Morgan sees Raldo just chilling in the living room he goes up and says "Hey can you help me find the goldfish?" He then heads to the storage room with Raldo

"So new plan. I'm like 90% sure I'm going on the block against Dio. I don't trust Dio and neither do you but we can easily use him as an ally since he still thinks highly of us...mostly. So what I am saying is, we need to fight in the POP. If you win, take one of us down then Nisha would have to put Robin up. We would be the two deciding votes then and to be honest I love Robin to death but she needs to go. Her and Nisha are a powerful ass duo. I'm sure that they are using you to the end. I mean what Deressa said about Nisha has to mean something. Cause Nisha has been acting different ever since she had a talk with Angelica from last season... When did Nisha start flirting with you?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:33 pm

"The Goldfish?" he questioned as Je'Raldo didn't expect an answer and just followed him into the Storage Room.

As Je'Raldo steps back to take in everything from what Morgan is telling him, It's without a doubt he would not take no for an answer. "Woah, slow down." He warned Morgan to take a deep breathe "Wasnt Dio the one who wanted to target you last week? What makes you trust him now and not Robin? I understand that Nisha and Robin are a strong Duo, But If we wanted to target them next week would be the best bet in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Morgan laughs "Sorry, sometimes I ramble, it's a habit, I have an active brain" he taps his head

"Dio had his reasons to target me. He was super mad about my blowup with you and after putting me up, he regretted it. He basically has no one now since he put the whole house up for eviction almost. Ideally, I come off the block so then if Dio does something shady as the week goes on, we could just send him home. But trust me, this is a safe bet. I think Nisha has been using you just because you have a good social game and have never been on the block which means something. I honestly think that she would take Robin to the final over you because they have been really close for a while and it would be easier for her to win against Robin since Robin was MIA for the first half of the show. We need to weaken them while we can because next week, if Robin is gone, we would be 100% able to get out Nisha unless she won the Pop, if she won the pop then we just vote out Dio. It's not that I don't trust Robin, it's just that we need to get the power duo out since Nisha could easily win this thing, people adore her. Except Deressa haha"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:43 am

What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Tumblr_nehf3euVel1u01e50o1_500

"I see your point..." He scratches his head "I... I'm gonna have to talk to Nisha about her latching onto me, so I'm gonna leave that subject there..." Je'Raldo studders as he looks to the ceiling kinda thinking that maybe Nisha is doing it for the matter of the game... maybe... hope not...

"Just one question" Je'Raldo clears his throat. "Why all of a sudden you trust Dio over Robin so quickly. What if Dio is just lying like he did when he said he would 'Keep you safe'?" He puckers his lips "Just asking, I love Robin too, but I honestly don't see her as a threat at this point. Yeah, she and Robin have been on my mind about being a strong duo but at this point, I don't think now is the right time to make a move like that. I find Dio a bit sketchy. I'm gonna have to talk to him to get the full idea of what's going on in this house. A lot of game talk has been going on this whole day."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm

Morgan nods "Yeah I would maybe talk to her, just be careful so she doesn't put you up as a replacement nomination. I don't trust Dio, like at all, but he has no ties to the house. His main target is Nisha. Plus if we save him this week after all he's done to us, it would show him some loyalty then he would help us get Nisha out next week. Then final 3, you and i take each other. If we sent home Dio this week then I would definitely be the next target. Then after I'm gone, Nisha and Robin would most likely choose each other over you leaving you with third place. But if you do this plan, we make it to final two."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What Now? Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)
Page 1 of 1