The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:47 am

When everyone is busy sleeping, Morgan sees Also still awake humming some songs. The producers yell at him to stop so he shakes his head and stops. Morgan laughs then sits in the bed next to his.

"Okay so I know you can only do so much to save me this week since we were both hoping you or I would have won. But I have a way to get Nisha out so you don't have to pick between her and Robin. Plus you want me around at this point dude...you would easily win against me in a final since I pissed a bunch of people off in the jury. So I may have convinced Robin to take me off the block if she wins the POP, she would not be mad if you turned on the alliance too. First and foremost, if she asks I never targeted her, it was Dio trying to throw me under the bus. Which isn't necessarily a lie since it was only to weaken Nisha. Anyway, if you win the POP, you could use it on me since Robin would be fine with the blindside. That way, you don't have to send Nisha home yourself and I have more blood on my hands equalling an easier win for you against me in a final. I swear on my dead father's grave, I never say this unless I mean it cause he was a good man, I will send Nisha home if you saved me. Yes it would be smarter for you to save yourself which I'm fine with too but then you would have Nisha hate you and possibly not vote you for a final. Out of the people left, I respect your gameplay the most and would rather fight against you in a final"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:06 pm

Je'Raldo turns to his left resting his arms on the bed supporting himself up looking at Morgan.

So much credit goes out to this man, he never gives up. Especially the comment about wanting to take him to final and respects his gameplay is a booster. "Awwwww" Je'Raldo pinches Morgan cheeks "I love the way talk Morgan"

"Morgan" Je'Raldo grabs a small portion of his hair and begins to braid it. "You were the first person I had a real conversation with on Week 1. You really have been my main guy even though the rough path we went on. I never in my mind thought of sending you home or thought of you as a target when we had our little feud. You're someone I can trust in the game aside from the girls." He sighs "But, the only way you can save yourself is if you win the POP. I can't betray the girls like that. They have done no wrong to me at all."

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Morgan laughs then smiles "I really appreciate hearing that, especially since this week it's just felt very cold around me since it's like three against one. And I know that the best way for both of our games is for me to win the POP but chances are slim since there's only one of me. You're going to have to turn on the girls eventually, it's too late in the game to be worried about that. Would you rather have a gaureenteed win against me or have the possibility of not winning next to Nisha. You could win against Robin since tons of people that were evicted hate her gameplay, and you could win against me who has only won one challenge. If you brought Nisha next week, one her relationship with you could be fake then she sends you home. Or you might have the possibility of losing against her since she won just as many comps and everyone loves her against Deressa. Would you rather have a gaureenteed win or the possibility of winning? Plus think of this as a fan, an alliance not being broken up and making it to the end? That's so boring, plus you don't know if the girls have a final 2 pact or not. I only have you in on this game, I would definitely take you to the final. And Robin has been loyal to you so she would take you as well. If you keep both girls to avoid pissing them off...you have a chance of getting third. Plus so what if the girls get mad, the finale is soon and there's nothing they can do. Plus a bitter jury member isn t a good look so if she's like that, that's her problem.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:36 am

"Hmm" Je'Raldo hums weakly.

" I have always been keeping my eye on the girls,  not that I don't trust them don't get me wrong.  Robin is like a little sister to me, we connect on a very different level than the others in the house. As for Nisha, I can see the type of bond me and her have that I feel is stronger than Robins? I just can't tell how close the girls are alone. I haven't talked to them today which worries me. As a fan of the game, I can see your points on why it's the safe bet to get rid of Nisha. But something is just pulling me back from doing that." Je'Raldo let's out a anxious huff

"I just can't tell how serious you are about taking me to the finale?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:46 am

Morgan shakes his head in agreement "exactly, you don't know how close they are. Like I said though, if I'm the sole vote, you're not the one sending Nisha home. Nisha will be hard as fuck for any of us to win against the finale. If we keep this secret until the POP ceremony, there's nothing they can do. Let's be honest, they easily could be having doubts about you too. I mean you were good friends with Dio so they may think you were planning against them." Morgan then readjusts his position on the bed

"I'm very serious about taking you to the finale. You've been one of my ride or dies since day one. Once Vale left, I knew I wanted you in the finale even though we had our difficulties. I respect your gameplay the most out of everyone left. Robin didn't even know what the game was until week 7 where then she put up someone who saved her then outed her 'alliance'. Plus she prob wants me to go home which is weak gameplay since she's just following Nisha. Nisha didn't really make any big moves. Then when she talked to Angelica she acted like a whole other person like she should've have been doing since the beginning. Then there's you who has never been on the block until this week, you have never been on anyone's radar as far as I know and you've been actually playing since week 1. I'd much rather lose to you than take one of them"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:05 pm

"What makes you want to lose to me tho? Wouldnt you want to win the season? I mean, could you easily take Robin to the final 2 and win it? You can't be serious about giving me the win..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Morgan laughs "I mean I obviously want to win. But I'd rather it be a challenge cause I could make a case as to why I should win over you in the final 2. But I'm just saying that if I had to lose, I'd rather it be with you cause I respect your gameplay the most out of everyone left. So yeah I could take Robin but after all you've done for me even with being aligned with Robin and Nisha, I owe it to you to take you to the final, like I tied for the HA this week because of you. Also, I'm done being a liar and a dirty player, I could have lost Dio as a friend and I really don't want that with you because I care about you and money isn't worth a friendship."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)   Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Another Gameplan Private RP (Morgan and Raldo)
Page 1 of 1