The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm Empty
PostSubject: PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm   PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm Clock10Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Morgan summons Valenda, Satoshi and Je into the room to talk strategy. "Okay guys I feel like you three are the people I can trust the most in the house. With that being said I think we should form an alliance." He gives a bit of a smirk cause he is excited to form a solid alliance, it has been his dream since watching the first Mad House "Yes it is a bit early but we have no clue if anyone else is in an alliance. For this type of game it is important to have an alliance...even early in the game." he rubs his hands together "So I think I am putting up that Inspector dude and I want him GONE. If he is voted home, then we have no blood on our hands. Just do not say anything yet. We'll need to convince people to vote him out when the time comes cause we don't need our alliance out. We can add more people later if we consult about it but I think we will be a solid final 4" He takes a deep breath after talking so long "Are you guys with me?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm   PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm Clock10Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Satoshi looks over at Morgan, happy that his first friend in the house won the first challenge of the season, but also fears that he also has to make a difficult choice. But he is extremely flattered that Morgan offered him to be in an alliance. He finally feels a little like he being accepted into the house, even if it is a little bit. He feels...wanted.

"You show a lot skill that you don't give yourself credit for. You won the first challenge and that alone is a great accomplishment and you should be proud. As for our inspector friend, I hardly believe that he will win unless he has some talents that we don't know about. But Mark looks like he can handle a physical or mental challenge alright. And as long as you want me here, I would be honored to be a part of this alliance. I can see this group getting along pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm   PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm Clock10Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Morgan listens to Satoshi with content and ponders after "Haha well thank you! I think it was just pure luck though. I don't know." He shrugs "That is a reason why we shouldn't wait and find out. We have no clue who he is or what he is capable of. Mark we could get on the block again or backdoor...I would hate doing that but it works to get tough competitors out the door. I do think our safest bet is to send the inspector out so we have no enemies early in the game and so we don't get screwed later if he really is good. And I do agree, we are mostly an unlikely foursome since we all come from different walks of life."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm   PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:14 am

Valenda stands there with arms folded, listening to Morgan & Satoshi."It's true Morgan...I tried to stay on longer but I kept getting hit in the face so I no longer couldn't hold."

"You on the other hand fought so hard and held onto that banana for dear life..." she grins real big and grabs Morgan's hand "oooh my gosh a four man alliance...yes that is perfect! I would be honored!"

"I am nervous actually...going up against them...the fact I am the only female." Her face worries a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm   PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Morgan smiles and puts his hand on Vale's shoulder. "Girl don't worry, you are a bad ass chick. Gender has never slowed anyone down before, I know you got this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm   PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm Clock10

Back to top Go down

PRIVATE RP (Only Morgan, Valenda, Satoshi and Je'Raldo for now) 8:48pm
Page 1 of 1