The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda) Empty
PostSubject: Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda)   Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:05 pm

After nominations Morgan motions Vale to the storage room and hugs her. "I am so sorry that you're having a bad birthday but I want to give you advice for this week. I love Dio but you need to try to avoid him. I repeat do not"

He takes a deep breath and looks her in the eye "listen, I don't want you targeted...i dont want him targeted either but you need to avoid him at all costs. He has a girlfriend, which you know, and I don't want people to get the wrong idea with you. Dio has told me that he is tempted by the girls in the house and Manda and Marlee, even though she's gone, may have overheard when they went to make out which could spark rumors. I just don't want people to start rumors about you and him then a target is put on your back and you're sent home this week. People will make up any reason to send someone home and it could be that. Plus I don't want the tv to give you that edit. Again I'm so sorry you're on the block"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda)   Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm

She stares at him for a long time and sits on her knees, re-saying what Morgan said in her head "H-he has a g-girlfriend...?" She scratches the back if her head and then stands up
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda)   Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:56 pm

Morgan frowns "I'm sorry, I thought you knew. But it's a good thing I told you. I just think it's best for your game until you're off the block. I wouldn't worry though, tons of people love you here while Dio hasn't made many relationships with people so I'm confident you'll be safe this week if you just stay away from him"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda)   Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:11 am

Her eyebrows go forward and she crosses her arms while tapping her foot "I thought...Dio would've at least told me about this sooner." She backed up a bit and shook her head "I looked like a fucking idiot...first of all I am not in love with him if anyone is thinking that...it's not true!!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda)   Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:18 am

"Hun don't worry, I wasn't thinking that. You weren't an idiot at all, he should've told you. If you knew about my past, you'd know how big of an idiot i am unlike you. Just avoid Dio and Robin since she m put a huge potential target on our backs tonight. I will clear things up with Dio so he doesn't think we're betraying him. And Robin... I'm going to take your advice and not confront her. But I am going to avoid her and let her dig her own grave." He puts his hand on her shoulder

"You'll make it through this. I know you can"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda)   Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:24 am

She looks down and bites down on her lips "I was doing fine in this game and now...I just became pathetic & worthless just moping like a teenage girl ugh!!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda)   Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:26 am

"Use that as motivation. Kick friggin ass and take no prisoners. This is the point in the game where you can't be miss nice girl. The viewers just want to light a fire under your butt, that's all. Just don't stay mopey, that won't help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda)   Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Warning Private RP (Morgan and Valenda)
Page 1 of 1