The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Empty
PostSubject: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Robin slipped a note under the bedroom doors inviting both Morgan and Valenda to the HA bedroom. Robin needed allies, and Morgan and Valenda were the two she trusts most in the house at the moment and is hoping they can all work together. She sits on the bed anxiously awaiting their arrival.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Valenda walks up to the HA bedroom door and slowly knocks on it "Uh...Robin, are you in there lass?" She looks down at the note and waits for her to open it
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Robin jumps out of bed at the sound of Valenda's knock, she swiftly opens the door. "Hey girl! Come on in! Make yourself at home!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:10 pm

Morgan comes barely limping while walking kind of fast then whispers "Hey Vale, keep the door open for me"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:04 pm

"Hey Robin! I got your letter, yea!" she stops and hears Morgan's voice as she turns and keeps the door open with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:33 pm

Robin hops back onto her bed while Morgan and Valenda file into the room and sit down on the couch. "Ok so let's get right into it! I trust you guys the most out of anyone in the house. I want to know where your guys' heads are at. I think all three of us could work well together for the duration of the game.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:35 pm

Morgan sits down and is a little stunned. He is relieved that Robin trusts him a lot but he was surprised since they've only talked a little bit. He hasn't really thought about who should be sent home since he wasn't thinking that he would have a say in Robin's HA. Morgan however smiles then scratches the side of his face

"Well first off, I am glad you trust both of us the most in the house. As far as where my head is at...I am not really sure. I do think that since there aren't many people left, it's time to make some big moves and get some big competitors out. As far as threats, I do not think that Nisha, Dio or Je are threats since all three of them are kind of alone in the game from what it seems." he then rubs his chin

"One person that I think is a threat is Cash. He has a huge fan base, including some people in the house. Plus he REALLY wanted Ti to stay and tried to convince me to be in an alliance with them but I don't know, it seemed fishy. But it is up to you, it all depends on how much blood you want on your hands or not"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 am

Robin smiles at Morgan's response, relieved that things are going well. "I agree, Nisha, Dio, and Je all kind of do their own thing and don't really have anyone in the house. We're getting deeping into the game and I think it may be time to make some big moves."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:51 am

Valenda is standing there like always and is listening to them "Hmm you do got a point there Morgan...Cash d-doesn't seem like a bad person to me but he is a threat due to because he was doing well in the last couple of games."

"Glad you trust us both Robin, really appreciate it a lot."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Robin scratched her head, "Should we try to backdood Cash or put him up right away? If anyone from his alliance wins the POP they'll take him off"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Morgan rubs his chin "like I've said, it depends on how much blood you want on your hands cause if you backdoor him that means that you'll piss a third person off by putting them on the block first. So maybe talk to the person and say hey you are a pawn. Plus what if we don't win the pop then can't take someone off to backdoor Cash? Is there someone you have as a backup plan that can be pawns for now but maybe targets if we can't backdoor Cash?"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Robin thinks about everything Morgan and Valenda had to say. Cash was a threat, but if she put him up on the block that would put a bigger target on her back, and after last week being nominated, she did not want that to happen again for a while. "You guys are awesome, I have a lot to think about but your opinions really helped. So thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:28 pm

She smiles and waves at her "Think real hard Robin because now that the houseguests are decreasing, its going to be a lot harder nominating people...especially allies." she fist bumps her and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Morgan smiles "No problem girl! Whatever you chose to do, we have your back"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]   Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Alliance? [Private RP Robin, Valenda, Morgan]
Page 1 of 1