The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda) Empty
PostSubject: Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda)   Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Dio waits for JeRaldo, Morgan and Valenda to sit down. None of them look too happy, but he hopes he still manages to convince them of his suggestion.

"Yo guys, so... We haven't really met up since like, forever? And now we have this vote coming up between Marlee and Kenji. And I though that, y'know. It could be a good idea to think this over!" he finishes his sentence by slamming his fist onto his hand, trying to put some power behind his half-assed speech.

"I have talked to Kenji today, and honestly he's a good dude. He also mentioned that he's willing to lend a hand when needed, if he stays. And he's hilarious. That's also a good point." he rubs his chin.
"So I wanted to... suggest, to vote for Marlee tonight? I don't know how everyone else will vote but, it could be good for us!"
he finishes his plead, and looks from JeRaldo, to Valenda, and finally at Morgan, who he stares at just a tiny bit longer.

And now hope that they don't think it's a dumb idea... heh
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda)   Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:59 pm

Morgan nods "Yeah I'm totally fine with that. I've talked to Kenji too and he's a pretty nice and trustworthy guy. Marlee I hardly know and hasn't been campaigning so I'm fine with voting her off."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda)   Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Je'Raldo looks at Dio twirling his mustache "I like the way your stirring this ship Dio, you make a good point" As raldo only looks at Dio and Valenda he avoids Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda)   Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Dio fold his hands and nods as both Morgan and Je'Raldo seem to agree to his suggestion. He feels a slight hint of pride for bringing up an idea that seems to be good, but pushes it aside for now.
"Gr- euh... that's great! I.. didn't think it would be this easy but I'm glad you agree." he smiles.

"And hm, what do you think Vale? Are you, okay with that?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda)   Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:46 pm

She crosses her arms and stares at Dio for a while then sits up a bit "I haven't really gotten to know Marlee even though she's my red head partner heh but I have talked to Kenji a few times so um yea."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda)   Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:04 pm

He observes Valenda as she states her opinion.
I still need to talk to her.... I totally forgot about that dammit

He snaps out of it, and turns to her.

"Ah that seems fair enough Vale. Do you feel comfortable voting for her though? I- we, won't make you if you don't want to... of course." he grins nervously. "I just wanted to check in with you all, see what you seem fit."
He rubs his arm while looking away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda)   Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Placing A Safe Bet (Private RP w/ Je, Morgan, Valenda)
Page 1 of 1