The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda) Empty
PostSubject: Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda)   Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Cash looks around at his fellow housemates and tries to see who he can ask for their vote. He needs to try to save himself... for his fans! He spots Valenda and walks up to her. "Hey, Valenda! Mind giving me a moment of your time? I just wanted to see where your head is at for tonight's vote." He flashes his pearly white smile at her.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda)   Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:06 pm

She looks up at whoever said her name and see's Cash standing there "Oh! Hi there CC...heh y-yea we can talk about it." she slowly moves over a bit where she was sitting.
"What's up hmm?" she grins at him
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda)   Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:16 pm

"So... I know you're close with Morgan and he probably wants me out. But I'm not out to get him! I honestly just want to stay to entertain the fans. And I don't think I'm a bigger threat than Mark is, to be honest." He looks at her seriously. "I'm trying to be logical but I really don't think voting me out is best for your game. Mark almost won the HA Competition and then it could've been you and Dio's head on the chopping block! If I go home, then Mark has a good chance of coming back and taking a shot at you and Dio and maybe even Morgan because he knows you're close! I promise I'll go up to bat for you if you keep me."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda)   Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:25 pm

She sighs and rubs her knee as she thinks about it "Y-you are right...if Mark does come back...he will try to get at me and Dio." She stays quiet for a bit "but what if he's a softie hmm?"

"I don't want anything to happen to Dio or Morgan...ugh I know I'm going to have problems for doing this but..." she leans forward and taps his nose "I will do my best for you, shorty!"
she smiles.

"Don't worry I'm not one of your crazy fans to slobber on you...I will talk to you as a person." she sticks her tongue out cutely.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda)   Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:35 pm

He sits up and hugs Valenda tightly but then lets go. "Thanks so much Vale! My fans will love you for this! I promise I'll look out for you. Anything you want, you got it! Free backstage passes to any concert of mine - you got it!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda)   Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:07 pm

She raises one eyebrow at him "That's okay...no need for that!" she waves her hands in front of her. "You got some crazy fans out there...even in here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda)   Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Where's Your Head At? (Private RP Cash & Valenda)
Page 1 of 1