The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Empty
PostSubject: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:06 pm

Dio stood in front of the girl's bedroom, letter in his hands. This time, with a firm grip. He NEEDED to know what this was all about, and to set things straight. It would only get more awkward if this would get out of control. And if there's one thing that gets Dio in trouble.... it's awkwardness.

He sucks in a deep breath and made three powerful knocks on the door.

"Valenda, I need to talk to you right now."

He sure hopes she's decent... He tugs his collar for a bit, nerves getting the best of him
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:14 pm

She slowly gets up from the bed when she heard Dio's voice and her stomach knotted After what Morgan told me, she feels a bit awkward but not angry.

She was in her muscle shirt and in joggers since she was going to work out. She takes a deep breath and slowly opens the door "Hiya Dio!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Dio gives her a friendly nod and walks inside. It's best to tackle the situation at hand immediately, so he holds up the letter.

"Can you tell me what this is?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:09 pm

"err huh?" she gently grabs it with her two fingers and examines it. While she is reading it her eyebrow kept going up and down in confusion. "W-where did you find this? Ew well it's not ew but this is not...I'm confused!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:14 pm

"It was on my bed. I found it this morning..."
He crosses his arms.

"The hell Vale? I-I didn't know that this is how you felt! Where... Where did this suddenly come from? Has this been going on since the start? Why didn't you tell me this sooner? Should I have known this earlier on?"
he nervously pulls on the strings of his sweatshirt as he keeps asking her questions.
"You're amazing and all and you are an amazing friend but... I was just being nice like, friend-nice!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:29 pm

She bursts out laughing so hard as she looks at the letter and then frowns "Dio...if I was like that I would've came forward to you instead of a letter...I've never liked doing love letters for personal reasons and I love confessing things things in person because it's more meaningful.

She crosses her arms and look to the side then at the letter again "heh this isn't even my handwriting...plus" she looks at him "yes it may seemed I was in love with you but to be honest I admire you for who you are and um...I have a slight problem."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Dio is silent for a moment, and stares at Valenda.
THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Dio_silent_by_prettypassionut-dbk9z5n

"Well... If you didn't write this...." he laughs uncomfortably.

"I'M BOTH EMBARRASSED AND RELIEVED PRAISE!" he brings a hand to his head and keeps laughing.
"This didn't sound like you at all so I was already questioning if this was fake! Boy Manda was wrong about that, haha"

He tilts his head while cracking a small smile.

"Awh... you really do? Admiring me? That's so sweet, and also super flattering to hear. Thank you." he wipes the sweat of his brow.
"This is quite a relief. I thought I would upset you here, but it's all a... STRANGE misunderstanding. And- wait... problem? What kind of problem?"

Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:11 pm

THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Vale_l11

She stares at him for moments "Eh?!? Manda told you I did this...huh that's funny." She scratches the back of her head and feels embarrassed "er why yes I do but I will admit that I did have um uh a bit of a crush" she shows her fingers to make a slight hand gesture "on you that wasn't suppose to lead to this situation."

She crosses her arms "I am very weak against dark/brown tone skin men...I love it! Once I saw you that first week when we came here...I was thinking to myself 'oh no, who's this hunk?' HAH I am so sorry!" But there is one thing I want to ask you...why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:58 pm

"Yeah she did. And oh... really?" he sucks in a breath and looks around the room to find something to focus on instead.
"I'm uhm- flattered." he laughs uncomfortably. "But yeah, I have my girl Juani waiting for me at home. Didn't you know?" he asks her questioningly.
"I thought you knew...
I told- oh wait... No I told Morgan and Je but I don't think I mentioned her to you." he facepalms.

"Uhm I admit, I was kind of oblivious to the whole situation. I was, well... awkward as hell. I guess I gave off the wrong signals because of that. So" he holds up his hands in defense. "that's all on me, I was stupid I know that! And I'm trying my very best to get over that stupid awkward side of me. It just brings a whole lot of inconvenience."

He lowers his hands and gets rid of the tense posture.

"I'm just glad this was all a misunderstanding. I wonder how this could've happened though?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:17 am

She smirks and puts her hand on his shoulder "no need to worry, mate...I'm not gonna do anything stupid."

"It's fine just...a warning would've been pretty noice plus hey that's what I liked about you, was that nervous side of you...it's cute." She laughs a bit "You're not stupid...I was okay."

She gives him a slight punch on the shoulder "same thing with the whole Je & Morgan fight...have you heard?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:30 pm

He smirks. "Alright, fair enough. I'm sorry for making this all a mess. But- uhm, at least now we can leave that behind us right?"

He grins as she punches him on the shoulder, but then he frowns.
"Wait, they had a fight? How so?" he didn't know about this.... But it sounds pretty important. It'll be good to ask either Je or Morgan themselves about that.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:57 pm

She rubs her arm "yes of course...so we good, bro?" She smiles and laughs "oh for your info...I wasn't distracted because of you...if that's what you thought?"

"Y-yea and I think it's best to ask Morgan...Je seems very stressed out...poor dear."

Last edited by Valenda on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:03 pm

"We good!" he puts his arms in his side and lets out a deep breath. That's a relief. He then frowns again.
"Oh? But what did you have distracted then?"

He shakes his head.
"That doesn't sound good. I'll ask them, maybe I can help."
Who of the two should I ask though?
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:55 pm

She crosses her arms and taps her shoe "I don't wanna to tell ya...just kidding lad, it was because of Satoshi...when he left."

"Je wouldn't do a thing like that but why would the photo and letter be torn up in his bag? Why would anyone do that?" she smiles "If I'm gone please don't let anything go down between you 3...someone tried to frame me, making me look like a rebellious freak!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)   THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

THE TALK (private rp w/ Valenda and Dio)
Page 1 of 1