The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan)   Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Morgan knocks on the door "Hey Robin, listen...i know that you probably have your plan set in stone but I just don't want to lay down and give up so I was hoping we could talk"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan)   Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Robin sees Morgan walking towards her bedroom on the cameras and opens it as soon as he knocks. "Hey Morgan! Of course come on it! Want a snack?" She motions towards her snack basket:
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan)   Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Morgan puts his hands up and shakes his head "Nah, I'm fine, thank you though" he then sits down on a chair next to the bed

"Okay so I know how close you are with Nisha and Raldo, it's clear that you guys are aligned. However, a thought comes to mind...do you think they'll take you to the final 2? They are in a showmance or whatever you want to call it. Even if they did bring you to the final, idk if you'd win since they're friends with everybody while you've heard what Deressa, Dio and Manda have all said, they don't seem to respect your gameplay so do you think they would vote for you in a final against Raldo and Nisha? And that's like half of the jury house, maybe even more" He then readjusts his nose ring

"Sending me home this week would be a waste. I would be way easier to beat in a final than the other two. I haven't been aligned with anybody after Vale left and I've only won one comp compared to Raldo's many wins and Nisha's many wins. Plus people may point out that you didn't really start game talk until you won HA for the first time. Plus there are plenty of people in the jury house that I have pissed off, meaning more votes for you. Cause are you playing for third slash second or first? I know that you have prob been loyal to them for a while but remember when we had an alliance? I never threw you under the bus even though you outed yhe alliance. If you win the POP, you could use it on me and then one of the power duo goes home. If you send home the person with no ties, has just been floating and would be an easy person to win against...it wouldn't be that beneficial to you. Plus if I'm off the block, I'm the one that sends home one of your friends, not you. Yes it is your HA reign but ultimately I would be the one to send one of your friends home so you don't have to choose between them in the final 3 if you win the last HA"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan)   Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan) Clock10Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:08 am

Robin listened carefully to what Morgan proposed, she didn't want to betray her alliance, but would betraying them be whats best for her game?

"Hmm you make some interesting points but I have a question for you. In the last few weeks have I been in your radar? Like have you tried to convince Je or Dio to get rid of me?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan)   Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan) Clock10Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:12 am

Morgan shakes his head "No, to be completely honest I wanted Nisha gone after Dio was targeting her and brought up good points about why she should've been sent home. It would have been stupid of me to try to target you to Raldo who was aligned with you and hasn't trusted me all that much since our fight weeks ago"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan)   Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hear Me Out Private Rp (Robin and Morgan)
Page 1 of 1