The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's the plan dude? Private RP (Morgan and Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

What's the plan dude? Private RP  (Morgan and Dio) Empty
PostSubject: What's the plan dude? Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   What's the plan dude? Private RP  (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:53 pm

Morgan knocks on the door. "Hey Dio, I wanted to talk to you for a second if you're not busy"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's the plan dude? Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   What's the plan dude? Private RP  (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:08 pm

"Oh sure! Me busy?" he waves him off "Nah. Just enjoying some fresh New York Pizza..."
he offers him a slice.
"Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's the plan dude? Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   What's the plan dude? Private RP  (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:12 pm

Morgan walks in and sits in a chair by the bed. "What kind is it? Cause I'm vegetarian"

"Since I have lost your trust slash pissed you off twice, I want to show my loyalty again. So I was wondering which of the two you want to go home more? Like which is better for your game? Cause I'll vote for whoever you want. I know it's not a lot, but it's something."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's the plan dude? Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   What's the plan dude? Private RP  (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Dio checks the box. "It's four different cheeses, so dig in!"

He nods as Morgan speaks.
"That's a very good question. Thank you for that, I think it's a great gesture."
He rubs his chin.

"Well honestly, it's a tough call. I don't really have a preference so to say but... Game wise? I think Nisha would be a good option. She is persuasive and I think more dangerous then Robin." he scratches his chin. "Both Robin and Nisha came to see me earlier, but since Robin came to me first she seems to be very motivated. And yeah, I respect that!" he smiles while shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's the plan dude? Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   What's the plan dude? Private RP  (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:28 pm

"Oh okay sweet, I'll endulge haha" he takes a slice and lifts it up to his mouth "how the hell do you eat New York style pizza?? I'm used to Chicago deep dish. This is far different"

Morgan then nods his head "Yeah Nisha is friendly with everyone so it'll be hard to vote for her but this late in the game, that could easily get her to the final."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's the plan dude? Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   What's the plan dude? Private RP  (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:34 pm

"New York Pizza is a way of living on its own, dude." he snickers.

"Agreed. I mean she's nice and all, but that's actually the problem. Next week she could easily talk everyone voting for a certain houseguest and BAM. Bye Dio, bye Morgan or by JeRaldo. You never know."

He looks at Morgan.
"By the way, speaking of Raldo... How are things between you two?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's the plan dude? Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   What's the plan dude? Private RP  (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:24 am

Morgan grins "I guess I need to become more cultured on that lifestyle then haha" He then tries folding his piece and takes a bite. Oh my god, that is good stuff, way different than the pizza he's had.

"Yeah exactly. Plus she had a one on one convo with Angelica so she could be dangerous."

He then looks up from eating his piece of pizza "We're actually back to normal now or close. We had a long convo outside about life in general and have more of an understanding of each other."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's the plan dude? Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   What's the plan dude? Private RP  (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:23 am

Dio nods. "True, I forgot about that. No idea what brought her.."

He stretches his arms out.
"That's good! Raldo is a forgiving type as well luckily, I am glad to hear that it's going better." he scrapes his throat.

"So, if either Robin or Nisha manages to win the POP I have to put up someone else. I ain't gonna lie, I have no idea what I would do with that." he shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's the plan dude? Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   What's the plan dude? Private RP  (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:01 pm

Morgan laughs "I think for some ratings since people loved Angelica last season."

Morgan nods "Yeah I am so glad that we're back to being friends again" he then pauses at the POP mention. He has been worried about that.

"Well since it is getting down to the wire, you need to make sure one of them goes home so you don't have two people after you. Deressa, I don't see as a threat. We should keep her since she has been mostly floating so I am sure we could easily get her out when the time comes. Meanwhile both Nisha and Robin are threats. So...okay this is going to sound super crazy but I know it will work. Talk to Raldo...see if he is willing to go up as a pawn. No one would vote him out since he is friends with everybody and the other two are more of a threat. When it comes down to it, I think whoever is off the block would keep Raldo. Deressa will most likely just follow the house so that's two votes to keep Raldo. Then I would 100% vote to keep Raldo. I know this is risky but it would help guarantee that you send someone you made mad home. I know this may sound bad since I just made up with Raldo but I swear on my father's grave that I am not trying to trick either of you, that I think this will ensure that one of your targets goes home. I wouldn't swear on my father's grave if I was lying cause he really is dead and he wasn't a piece of shit like my mom. So I really hope you trust me on this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the plan dude? Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   What's the plan dude? Private RP  (Morgan and Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What's the plan dude? Private RP (Morgan and Dio)
Page 1 of 1