The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre

Andre

Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre)   Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:27 pm

Andre took his belongings to the HA Room, since he was now Co-HA. He met with Sergio to discuss their nominations. "What's good, home boy?" Andre said as he threw himself on the HA bed.

"So, you wanna talk about how this is gonna work?" He smirks. "Cause I got some ideas."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre)   Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:19 pm

Sergio was somewhat annoyed he had to share his HA title with Andre now. But then again, he also had 5k and a have-not pass so that kept him satisfied.
He looked over at Andre and crossed his arms

"I'm listening..."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre)   Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:47 pm

"So... my thoughts are Aurora and Xavier," he says. "I know you're probably like 'Nah' cause you have your own ideas. And you probably wanna nominate Carmen because she nominated you. But, you gotta think SMART, like me." He smiles and taps his head.

"Carmen and I are close and I can get her to help get rid of some of your targets next week if you can help me get rid Auora or Xavier this week. They're both big threats in some ways, like... Xavier is a vet and has done well in tons of challenges. And Aurora is floating through the game and everyone likes her cause she's the house princess. Everyone loves her, which makes her dangerous.

...Plus they both came after me. They tried to come for the KING so I want to take them out while I'm in power. You feel?"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre)   Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:50 pm

Sergio pondered for a bit. "Well, I don't mind helping you out with your vengeance there, bud. However, I still would like to spook Carmen a bit as payback for last week. So...we can use her as a pawn, potentially and we can backdoor either one of your targets. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre)   Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:04 pm

"I would feel better if we just put them both up. That makes it so at least one of them will be on the block by the end of the week." He shrugs. "I can 100% guarantee that Carmen won't come after you. So I think it will pointless to try to spook her if you still wanna get my target out. You can spook her in different ways."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre)   Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:54 pm

Sergio nodded. "Hmm... I see. Well, I don't know what I'm gonna do. But I'll consider it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre)   Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the King (Private RP - Sergio & Andre)
Page 1 of 1