The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre

Andre

King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora)   King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:46 pm

After the nomination ceremony, Andre wanted to get something to drink. He picked a random cup from the cupboard and started to look through the refrigerator to see what there was to drink.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora)   King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:52 pm

This ceremony was not difficult for Aurora, because she knew she was safe. However, the girl wanted to relax and relax a little before the upcoming challenges POP, so she went to the kitchen to drink some hot coffee.

But what she saw was the greatest crime that man had ever committed.

"This Cup is for princesses!" the blonde says in shock, taking a kitchen item right out of the guy's hands.
"For princesses. Not for bloodthirsty and cruel kings"

She makes a "quote" gesture with her fingers on the word king and purses her lips belligerently.

Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora)   King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:59 pm

Andre had found the right drink and was sipping it when Aurora came in. But then she just took HIS cup from him! What?! Andre looked at her in shock.

King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Tenor

"What? Oh hell nah! I'm not blood thirsty, or cruel, I'm playing a GAME, sleeping beauty! Now give me my cup back!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora)   King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:09 pm

"No, no, NO!"
The girl shook her index finger and waved her hair. She was an objectively weak person, but not when it came to HER CUP.

King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Dpva

"Don't try to deceive me. All villains always find an excuse or cover. The Evil Queen pretended to be an old woman in Walmart clothes to give Snow White a poisoned apple. And Gray Wolf ate Red Riding Hood's grandmother. So the only thing I can give you is my disapproval!"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora)   King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:23 pm

"No?! NO?! What do you mean NO?!" Andre said. "YES! Give it back! It's MY CUP! I was using it!"

King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Giphy

He reaches over and takes the cup from her. "I don't care about your Brother's Grim fairytale, Princess Bleach. Or was it Princess Lazy? Whatever! I don't care! Let me drink from my KING'S CUP in PEACE!" He turns around from her and takes another sip.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora)   King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:34 pm

Aurora blinks after which the cup literally disappears from her palm. Well, no. NO.
She watches as Andre takes a SIP as if in slow motion. The girl's eyebrow begins to twitch with irritation.
The refrigerator door slowly opens. The girl takes a plate of sticky raspberry pudding from there and puts it on the turned-away Andre's head .

"Crown for king!" she cries proudly, takes the сup, looks at the pudding drips on the shoulders of the guy and prepare to flee from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora)   King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:53 pm

"MY CHAINZ! MY CHAINZ!" Andre yelled after Aurora put the bowl of pudding on top of him. The take it off his head and goes back into the fridge to grab something. "Well, Sleeping Beauty, I think it's time for you to go to bed. Want some MILK?" He grabbed the milk carton and threw it in her face.

He grabbed HIS cup again. "Haha, I WIN!" He cheers and jumps up and down but then slips on the pudding on the floor. He drops the cup and it breaks. "Oops... look what you did!" He crosses his arms. "You broke MY CUP!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora)   King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:05 pm

The girl was furious, spitting milk out of her mouth with a fountain.
She looks at the broken Cup and twists her lips.
"My. Sweetheart. Cup." she says each word slowly and puts his wet hair behind her ear.
"You can banish my friends from the house, pour milk on me and continue to make evil plans, but you have encroached on my Cup. ON MY RELIGION. Run if life is precious!"

The girl opens the cupboard, and then at andré, as if from the Royal artillery, flying sponge cakes with cream.

"I WILL NEVER FORGET!"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora)   King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:06 am

Andre began to duck as she tossed things at him. "WATCH THE MONEY MAKER!!" He covers his face. "IT WAS JUST A CUP! IT WAS MY CUP!!" When he saw the chance, he ran away from Aurora.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora)   King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora) Clock10

Back to top Go down

King & Princess At War (Private RP: Andre and Aurora)
Page 1 of 1