The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Empty
PostSubject: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:29 pm

Carmen left a note on Gobi's bed about meeting to talk with him. There were 3 people voting on her team: Andre, Garfield, and Gobi. Carmen had always felt that her and Gobi had a mutual bond, but they never disliked each other either, or at least she thought that. So she left him a note to meet her in the Garden to talk. She knew her head was on the chopping block, but she didn't want to say she just gave up. She was taking Aaliyah's advice to not roll over and die because the game was not over yet. So Carmen waited for Gobi in the garden.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:47 pm

Gobi walks into the garden holding the note and looking around for Carmen. He doesn't like having to choose between her and Peaches for this elimination, but since he thinks she's cool enough, he decides he has no problem talking to her beforehand.

"Carmen?" he asks aloud, trying not to make it too obvious this was a meetup in case anyone else were to hear.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:53 pm

”Sup Gobi!” She whispered. “How’re you?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:00 pm

Gobi's eyebrows raise as he hears her. "Hey! I'm fine," he says, going over to her. "So, what'd you call me for?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:04 pm

She took a deep breath. “So This is going to be me fighting for your vote to keep me. And I know it’s really sudden and whatever but I really wanna stay dude. And I know I messed up this week but I think that you can benefit more of you keep me.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:08 pm

Gobi took a deep breath too; yeah, he knew this was what this was about. He sits down with her. "Alright," he says, inviting her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:16 pm

Seeing his reaction, she started to worry. “Gobi, I’m sorry but you know my back is against a wall right now.” She waited to let her heart stop pumping so fast.

“So Peaches and Sam have told me stuff about you and...uhm...Garfield?” She knew it was awkward bringing it up, so she winced a little bit. “But I also know about Peaches and Garfield...and how she likes him. Did you-?” She has no clue if he actually knew any of this.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:18 pm

Gobi furrows his brow at that - he didn't think word got around so fast about the love triangle. "Uh-" he starts, clearly finding the topic touchy. "...They talked to you about this?" Part of him isn't believing her yet, given the current stakes.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:28 pm

”I mean, it wasn’t like a huge conversation or anything, but I mean it shouldn’t have been a conversation either.” She was extremely nervous because she knew she had to handle this situation carefully, not wanting to hurt Gobi’s feelings nor lose her chances in the game. She had no reason to lie, because she knew lies would end up biting her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:39 pm

Gobi shifts uncomfortably. "Well.. why did they come up to you to talk about it? What did they say?" He was still skeptical of why she would wait until now to bring this up to him.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:48 pm

She touches his hand, knowing he was freaking out internally, as was she. “It wasn’t anything mean and it wasn’t anything with any drama. It was just a comment. And I didn’t think anything of it at the time, but now I’m kinda starting to.”

She was scared that Gobi might do something crazy, like either throwing forks in the house or something. “It’s just,” she stammered. “Even if I don’t move on into next week, I’m worried about you. This isn’t my place to say, but Garfield and you should happen.” She blew a piece of hair out of her face. “Y’all are cute together dammit!” She has a feeling she might have said something she shouldn’t have. “And I don’t want you to get hurt later on in the game.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:01 pm

He recoils a bit at her touch; he wasn't feeling ready to talk to her about his feelings when he didn't know her well. To avoid letting his feelings get to him, he tries to think rationally about what he does know about Carmen. He remembers what Wanda said about her at the nomination ceremony...

"...Well, I mean. If it was just a comment I wouldn't get too worried about it," Gobi says, not quite making eye contact with her. He was already feeling awkward enough with Carmen telling him that he and Garf should happen - that was something he's been insecure about ever since Peaches started flaunting her affection. "I'm already fine," he says, trying to avoid the topic.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:10 pm

”Oh.” She saw the way he got away from her and wouldn’t give her any straight answer. “Ok, man. Well, forget about it then. I’m sorry, and I hope you have fun.” She got up sadly, knowing there was no hope for her left, and she just messed with someone for no reason. She felt a lot of guilt and sadness and relief, knowing that she at least tried. But after tonight, maybe she was the villain after all.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:17 pm

Gobi shifts uncomfortably as he watches Carmen stand up; her reaction was only further convincing him that she was trying to play with his emotions to alter his game moves. While he didn't feel there was a good reason to feel bad, the way she was talking to him did make him feel somewhat guilty, still. "Sorry," he mumbles nervously as he gets up. Desperately wanting to get out of this situation, he walks out of the garden area.

No doubt, he'd still be wondering how Carmen caught wind of his and Garfield's relationship confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)   Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Lizard King and the Pariah (private RP Carmen/Gobi)
Page 1 of 1