The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi) Empty
PostSubject: What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi)   What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:53 pm

Garfield walks outside and sits on the floor, leaning against one of the hedges and looks up "Hmm the comfort of this garden makes me feel like a butterfly pfft." He didn't do much with his hair except put it up in a ponytail, without a headband and his prescribed glasses "Me staying up make my vision go whack hah good thing I brought these babies with me."

His fave turned from grinning to a worried expression. The nominations this week was making him stress out to the max.

Great...Sam and Gobi ahah who would've guessed it would be two houseguests that I like a lot.
What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi)   What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:57 pm

Gobi walks into the garden area, seeing Garfield sitting alone. He wonders how Garf is coping - he didn't know if he had other close friends besides himself and Sam.

"Hey, dude," Gobi says softly. He approaches Garf quietly, with his hands in his pockets. "So, uh... some twist, huh?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi)   What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:45 pm

He looks up and nod "Hey Gobi..." he looks away then whips his head fast to his direction "G-GOBI! I uhhhh hi." his eyes widen and he suddenly got all hot & red
Curse you Donovan and feelings!!

He rubs the back of his head and sighs "Y-yea that twist is something else but why did it have to be you two though...I don't understand?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi)   What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:16 pm

He almost jumped at Garfield's double-take; gee, someone was excited.

"Yeah, no, I'm thinking the same thing... like, I don't think I did anything to deserve it? I haven't even spoken to Wanda, really.." he said, holding his head. He was clearly feeling a bit betrayed by fate.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi)   What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:24 am

Gobi looking like a soft boy...NOW IS NOT THE TIME GARDY!

"Honestly I don't know what her plan is but I just didn't think Sam would go up there twice and then...you there." He pats the grass next to him "If you want to um talk about it...I wouldn't min.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi)   What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:36 am

Gobi sighs. "Yeah, same..." Gobi says, feeling a bit defeated by the thought. Accepting Garfield's offer, he sits down next to him. "I don't know. I'm just about as confused as you are, I think. I'm happy we've got the alliance, at least.."

He's late to realize that Garfield's wearing glasses. "...Oh hey, I didn't know you have glasses," he said, looking interested in them. He just barely admits to himself that he kind of likes this look on Garfield, with the glasses and the hair tied back and all..
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi)   What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:53 am

He hears Gobi's worried sigh "You know...I believe in you though and Sam. You guys just got to ease yourselves and focus...it just threw me off with your noms."

He adjusts his glasses, which was a bad habit of his. He grins "I have to wear these due to my bad vision but do I look professional." He bats his eyelashes, trying to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi)   What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What are the odds my friend (private rp w/ Gobi)
Page 1 of 1