The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Empty
PostSubject: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:23 pm

Sam had decided to get some fresh air and dip her feet in the pool to get away from the stuff that was going on in the house for a bit. It was kinda hot, so she lathered on some SPF 100000000000 on her face and arms. She had noticed more freckles had been appearing on her skin since she had been spending time at the pool. It was a miracle she didn't look like a lobster by now. She kicked at the water as she sipped on a juice box.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:29 pm

Gobi walks around with a spring in his step as he listens to his music. It's somewhat unusual for him, seeing as he's been really down in the dumps over the past little while. It was almost as if the drama in the house seemed to matter a lot less to him, all of a sudden...

While he roams, he peeks into the pool area quickly to see if anyone's in. Spotting Sam, he pauses his music and walks up to her, realizing he hadn't told her the big news yet. "Hey, Sam!" he says, brightly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:46 pm

Sam turns to Gobi smiling. she gives him a little wave. "Hey!" She noticed he had different air around him lately. "You seem peppy today! What's got you so happy?" She was happy to see him in a better mood the past couple days.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:55 pm

Gobi smiles as she mentions him being happy. "Peppy? That's new," he says, with a bit of a chuckle. He goes over and sits cross-legged next to her.

"I dunno'. Things have been good lately - did I tell you about the thing yet?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:58 pm

She cocked her head to the side curiously. "Thing? Did something happen?" She took another sip of her juice in anticipation. 
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:03 pm

"Oh shit!" he says, turning to her even more. "The whole thing with Garf! Like, you remember how we didn't know where his head was at?" He seems to smile a bit brighter as he replays the events in his head.

"Well, I talked to him - he was really chill about it - and he said, uh- that he was free, basically! And I think he was flirting with me. He said Peaches was just a friend to him? So that basically means we're in the clear. I think he might like me?" Breathe, Gobi.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:11 pm

Sam smiled brightly at the news! His excitement was contagious."Really?! That's great Gobi! I knew you guys would work it out!" She playfully nudged him with her elbow. She was happy for him, she really truely was, but she couldn't help but still feel the sting of heart ache. She did her best to hide it. She fiddled with the straw in her juice box. "...I think you guys would make a really cute couple. You should go for it!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:27 pm

Gobi giggles back, feeling all fuzzy all of a sudden. "Well, I mean, nothing's ACTUALLY happened yet," he chimes.

Hearing her approval encourages him. "Ahh thanks," he says, blushing a bit. "This is just kinda' wild to me cause', like? It's crazy when you like someone and you think you might have a chance with them... but then they actually might like you back?" He bites his lip and smiles more, obviously making an effort to contain himself. "I dunno', it doesn't happen often!"

He re-positions how he sits and turns to her more directly. "What's been up for you lately, though?" he asks, curiously. He's legit been so stuck in his love bubble that he hasn't been keeping up with the others in the house these past few days.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:44 pm

Sam smiled as she listened to Gobi gush over his feelings. Seeing him all giddy like this made her heart melt. 

She paused at his comment. "You're very lucky Gobi." She turned away and focused her eyes on the ripples in the water. "To have that kind of hope, not everyone is as lucky... Cherish that feeling." She looked back at him with a gentle smile. 

She thought about what was new with her. "Um, not a whole lot I guess. I made cookies with Peaches. She's actually pretty chill."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:10 pm

Gobi smiles and looks off. "Yeah, I guess so," he says, further acknowledging the rarity of these feelings. Looking back to Sam, he can see that she's not as peppy as before. Was something up? ...Maybe it's better if he doesn't ask.

Gobi's eyebrows raise at that next part. "Oh? Cool! What kind?" he asks, thinking it'd be good to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:15 pm

"Slop cookies." She snickered. "And believe it or not, they were half way decent! She wanted to make them for Garfield since he was on slop all week." She caught herself mentioning they were for Garfield and immediately felt bad. At the time she felt like she was just making cookies for a friend, but may have actually been helping Peaches try and win him over.... She felt dumb.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:30 pm

Gobi snickers back. "Nice," he says, then halting somewhat at her comment that they were for Garfield. In that moment, he wonders the same thing as Sam. He figures he shouldn't knock her for it, though, since she wouldn't be telling him this if she was in on it. "Oh, uh... is that in the rules? Like, I didn't think you could mix other ingredients with slop and still give it to him to eat..." He lurches, still feeling that slop taste in his mouth from weeks ago. "...How did even they taste?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:41 pm

Sam felt relieved that Gobi didn't hang up on that detail. She relaxed and shrugged. "I dunno, haven't gotten in trouble for it so far, so I guess basic things just for adding some flavor is ok. It mostly tasted like brown sugar. We wrote down the recipe in case future has not's wanted to try it." 

She paused and looked off to the side nervously. "Hey, would it be weird if I asked you what attracted you to Garf? If I didn't know you, I wouldn't have pegged him as your type. I'm just curious..." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:52 pm

"Hm. Neat," Gobi hums. That info would probably be useful for the future.

Gobi blushes at the question. "Uh- no! It's cool," he says, then taking a deep breath. "Uhhh... well, I dunno'. He seems really genuine, I guess. I think it's cute how he's into his nerdy shit." He smiles stupidly. "Day one he basically straight up flirted with me, so I know for sure I'm his type... and you can't control what other people like, so I figured it was safe enough to start crushing since I knew."

He shrugs. "I dunno'. He's fun. He's a cutie."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:01 pm

Sam giggled listening to him fanboy over Garf. "You're so cute when you talk about him!" She blushed at her own comment and quickly brushed it aside, looking down at her feet in the water. "But yeah, he's a great guy. I can totally see why you're into him. Thanks for indulging me." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:15 pm

Gobi blushes and starts getting more giggly. "Shhhh shut up..!" he teases, still laughing. He sighs as he thinks more about Garfield. "Yeah.. no problem!"

He looks back into the water. "Weird to think half the game's basically already done. Like... how many more weeks do we even get together?" he asks, with a chuckle. "I mean. That's assuming we don't get out before."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:27 pm

"Oh man... time really flies here doesn't it?" She felt sad thinking about the posability of being separated from her friends so soon.... again. It was hard the first time. She really didn't want to have to go through that again. "I don't want to think about that! It'll make me sad!" She laughed. "But I say we make every day here count! We won't get an experience like this again." She turned to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 1:28 am

Gobi smiles back. "Yeah, for sure."

Leaning back a bit more, he sighs. "I mean, half of it was probably cause' you and Garf have been so cool. Like, I was getting kinda bored when you were gone," he admits with a low chuckle. "Going back out's gonna' be so weird, though; after being so used to being on TV 24/7 and all," he says, then snapping into the realization of how his lovey-dovey escapades were being broadcast for the whole country to see... yikes.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 1:38 am

Sam nods. "Having you guys in the house has made things WAY easier. I would have gone insane without you and Garfield here to ground me." She laughed. "I agree though. I definitely felt weird when I went home after being on the show. It's like you forget there is life outside the house." She kicked her legs in the water. "At least we can still keep in touch after the show." 
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 1:50 am

Gobi laughs back. "Yeah. It'll be weird going back up north after all this is over. We'll definitely keep in touch though!" He smiles. "We can exchange numbers at the finale when they let us have our phones back," he says, with a friendly wink.

He yawns and scratches his butt. "...I think I'm gonna' go take a nap," he says, standing up. "Uh. Talk to you later?" he says, sheepishly. He never really knows what to say to excuse himself.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 1:59 am

"Yeah, I'd like that!" She smiled back at him. "I'm um- I'm glad we're friends." She said quietly. It felt a little out of no where, but she felt the need to express her gratitude for his friendship. 

"You enjoy that nap. I think I'm going to stick around here a little while longer... I'll see ya around!" 
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 2:01 am

Gobi smiles softly at that, even if it took him somewhat by surprise. "Me too," he responds, warmly.

"Alright then!" he says, walking out and giving her one last wave. "Catch ya later!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Burning in the Sun (private rp Sam/Gobi)
Page 1 of 1