The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan] Empty
PostSubject: I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan]   I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:52 pm

Garfield sits on the bed and pats it "Oooh sweet baby this feels good under my tush mmm" he strokes the bed & pillows with his hand "Oh this bed is so much better than those things in the have-nots room."

Then he fixes the pillows and tries to rearrange things, killing time and waiting for Van.

Last edited by Garfield on Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan]   I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:23 pm

Donovan comes walking in "What about your tush?" and grins
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan]   I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:49 pm

He yelps and he stands up "Oooh haha you heard that huh?"
He shook his head "It's been a while since we last talked alone so I wanted to talk to you about someone or a few." He beams.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan]   I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:06 pm

Donovan nods and crosses his arm "Yeah it's been too long! So who do you want to talk about? I love gossip" he then sits down and smiles
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan]   I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:04 pm

He scratches his chin "Well I feel the need to tell you this and the other Goobers because it's about Peaches...she wants me to be in a alliance with Aaliyah & someone else but I am like...I don't know what to say or do?!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan]   I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan] Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:41 am

Donovan puts one fist on his hip and leans a bit "Hmm. I mean it is your game and what you think is better for you in the long run. Though, you could be like a spy for our alliance! Cause like how big is that alliance?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan]   I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan] Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:00 am

"Peaches didn't give out that much info on the alliance but all I know is that it's her, Aaliyah and I think uhh um the princess?? Was it? He takes a deep breath "Either way I didn't give her my answer because I told her to give me some time."

He rubs his chin "A s-spy?" He didn't want to do that with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan]   I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan] Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:35 am

Donovan nods "Hmm I mean the choice is yours! You're my best friend, I trust your judgement and will still have your back if you accept the offer! Plus I'm pretty close with Aaliyah so I wouldn't be worried about y'all targeting me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan]   I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan] Clock10

Back to top Go down

I need to talk to you, lil buddy [Private rp w/ Donovan]
Page 1 of 1