The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan) Empty
PostSubject: SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan)   SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:46 am

Wanda lay in wait, crunching on coffee grounds as she did so. SHe needed her favorite little smarty-ass to have a little chat with~

Donovan was just minding his own business, the poor lad, but the second he was close enough WANDA BURST FROM THE PANTRY AND GRABBED HIM!!! SHE JUST PULLED HIM IN!! LIKE A GODDAMN SPIDER!!

"DONOVAN!!!" She all-but screamed, shoving him to the back and closing the door behind herself. "We must. Discuss. Things."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan)   SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:49 am

Donovan jumps off the floor from being scared....wow, he finally met his prank match. Well played. "Damn, I never get scared...well played Inspector Gadget." he then laughs and smiles "Yeah I'm down! I haven't talked to you in a while besides the robo wars, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan)   SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:57 am

"WHAT IS UP," she crunched another handful of coffee (possibly. She couldn't honestly tell through her goggles). "Is the NOMINATIONS AND THE POP."

"I HATE TO BE THAT PERSON BUT I MUST INFORM YOU THAT THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER[b/] AND CARMEN [b]MUST GO HOME."

"... Y'know if that's like cool with you. Or whatever. I'm not good at being assertive--just annoying."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan)   SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:08 am

Donovan nods "After those cruel things she said to you and Sergio, I definitely want her to go. She's acting like her old friend Martin. Also same with the annoying thing so no worries! But...what do I need to do to ensure that she goes home? I mean Peaches is hardly even a target. Carmen is a way bigger target than her."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan)   SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:18 am

She clapped, "EXACTLY! Peaches isn't a target. Nobody wants to send Peaches home... Except maybe--" Wanda stopped herself before she got messy. No need to throw Paula under the bus. "I threw her up knowing she'd be safe... But if she somehow saves herself or GOD FORBID she saves Carmen, we have another week with the fake-woke crazy person!"

"She's been involved in nonsense from DAY. ONE. Flirting with me just to save herself from elimination... transparent. Now she shows her true colors?" Wanda scoffed, "She has to go. All her allies will be better off without her."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan)   SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:30 am

Donovan nods while listening and then puts his finger on his chin "Yeah that's why I put her up during my HA week. BUT she will be/is definitely mad. So it will put a target on your back but maybe talk to her and explain? Like Carmen is a liability to her since she's super mean, Peaches would never go over her. I am not surprised that she flirted with you only when you had power....the only time she has really talked to me was when I was house ambassador. So should I try to win and keep the nominations the same? Cause Peaches will be pretty mad at me again...It makes me a lil nervous"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan)   SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:45 am

She nodded, "If you don't, Carmen will stay. Think about it: who would I put up in her place? Andre? He'd go home--the man's a GENIUS and people are THREATENED BY THAT. Gobi did so well in challenges early on that I think he'd go home, too. Plus, we can't ignore that Carmen always finds a way to worm out of going home at the last minute--she'll say whatever she has to in order to be safe."

"Peaches is never gonna like me--I've put her in danger too many times. But, I'm cool with that... IF I can get rid of Carmen."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan)   SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:08 am

Donovan nods "Yeah you do have a point. Peaches has the best chances against Carmen. Plus I trust Gobi to send Carmen more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan)   SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

SNATCHED!!!!! (Private RP - Wanda and Donovan)
Page 1 of 1