The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

(Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Empty
PostSubject: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:57 pm

(Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Tenor

Garfield skips along after he left notes on the beds on those individual's beds. The notes said
' Roses are red,
Violets are blue
When we first met,
Can you be my boo?
I suck at this but meet me down in the pantry'
             Garfield x'

He looks on the shelves "Damn they are stocked with a lot of goodies mmm mm." As he waits for the others.

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:04 pm

Donovan comes in peaking through the door while holding the note "HA I knew this was from you. Silly ole Gar" he then strolls in "What's good?"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:08 pm

Sergio enters, looking confused. He spots Garfield and Donovan and stands in awkward silence for a few seconds.
"I'm flattered, but I don't think I'm into threesomes, boys. Call me old-fashioned, haha.."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:09 pm

When Gobi receives his letter, he gets an overwhelming sense of confusion. While he was considering not going in case this was a real love note (and it was day 3)... he decides he'd better see what's up, anyway.

Gobi walks into the pantry; he's not sure if he's relieved or not to see Donovan and Sergio there. What's he getting into. "Ayo," he greets, closing the door behind himself. "...I got your note, Garf?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:37 pm

(Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Giphy

Garfield turns around and flips his hair, holding a Pringles container "hello...boys welcome to my paradise." He bursts out laughing "Ayo you guys I am glad you came because I have a confession..."

Silence

"How about an ALLIANCE!! I mean I see so much potential in each & every one of you so since every one else in the house became savages for one I was hoping you guys would want to form one with me?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Oh god, it's actually happening. Patience, Gobi; spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch-

oh nevermind. Readjusting to the new information, Gobi had a question or two. "Wait- people are in alliances already?? But it's only day three?" he asks, surprised and feeling completely out of the loop.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:58 pm

"Well...I mean I don't know if it's alliances forming but people are starting to come together so secretly...maybe I'm just jumping into conclusions but we all also need to watch it!" He crosses his arms and nodding
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:05 pm

Gobi crosses his arms and looks around the room, considering what Garfield's saying. "I mean, you've got a point there," Gobi agrees.

He and Garfield sort of had a weird first impression, but things have been cool since?
He thought Donovan was pretty cool.
Sergio did smash him pretty hard that one time.. but he could get over it.
"...I mean, I think I trust all of you guys. I'd be down." Gobi shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:34 pm

Donovan looks at the other guys come in and then looks back at Gar. an alliance? I didnt know that it would come to me "Yeah I agree with Gobi, I trust y'all. Plus I don't know if people would expect us as an alliance since we're a unique group." Donovan then thinks for a second "that is surprising that people are already doing alliances, is it usually that quick?? Also what should our name be? We need a good one to make it official"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:56 pm

[color=#ff6d6d]"You know to be honest with you, I was kinda nervous to asked hence due to past seasons with alliances but it also falls down on us to be true and honest with one another." He beams at the sight of them. Yup these 3 are full of character and I can HOPEFULLY trust them.

"If anyone has questions, please just throw them out...ah a name hmm uh crap I should be good at this." [ /color]
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:21 pm

"I don't blame you, I'm super scary." He smirks then shrugs his shoulders "But yeah I know what you mean. Alliances can crumble if we don't treat it as a unity. Past seasons, people went against their alliance and then it died off from what I know. We should be careful to keep it low-key, especially because it's an all guys alliance. That could rub people the wrong way."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Gobi breathes in through his teeth. "Oof, yeah. Don't want to start a gender war, not here for that."

"But yeah, I'm sure we can keep things chill. All we do is vote for the same people at eliminations and shit, right?" Gobi asks, with a shrug. Of course, right now he doesn't fully understand the stakes of a four-player alliance.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:40 am

"Especially because this is a season of powerful women. Those girls are really in it to win it. Luckily we all seem to be pretty good friends with them!"

Donovan then shrugs "You'd know as much as me about alliances. I mean I would assume that's how they work. Like we'll plan who to target, vote off the same people and then I'm not sure what else there is besides saving each other if we're on the block, which is obvious."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:40 am

Oh, this is about an alliance...that can be arranged.
"People are definitely forming alliances as we speak. It's happened pretty early on in most seasons. So I say let's go for it! And yeah, we basically target the same people and have each other's backs. We just gotta be inconspicuous as hell about it. Unless it's coincidental, I suggest gatherings like this one, where all four of us are present, should be a no-no from now on. It's too risky, in my opinion. We should pass stuff on from one person to another."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:21 pm

Garfield rubs his chin in thought "Yes you are right about that stop...if they end up seeing us getting together, they are going to suspect that we are forming an alliance and that will not be good for any of us." He adjusts his band "Let's just keep it low and see where this will go, alright?"

"Also like Van said, these woman are very strong willed and I think it's good the way we are talking with other house mates, building up that trust from others."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:58 pm

Gobi nods along with everyone's points. "Alright... I'm getting it. And yeah, agreed with Sergio - we can't let this leak to the rest of the house."

Gobi puts his hands in his pockets. "Well then, uh. Guess it's settled?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:40 pm

"Wait!" He put his hands out dramatically "we could be the Goofy Goobers!!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:45 pm

Garfield stops at the door and does a 360º turn "Van you are a genius!!! That name is iconic" he throws a o.k hand gesture and winked.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:07 pm

Gobi snorts. "The Goofy Goobers? Like, Spongebob?" He smiles, obviously amused by the idea. "I mean, the Goobers... The Goofy Goobers... ahhh the Goofy Goobers is cool with me, sure." Gobi shrugs and nods. He doesn't see the point in an alliance name, but he assumes it's just a formality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)    (Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)  Clock10

Back to top Go down

(Private rp with Sergio, Donovan and Gobi)
Page 1 of 1