The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

(Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Empty
PostSubject: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:39 pm

Aaliyah curls her hair while looking in the mirror. Donovan joins her in the bathroom, she turns her head and says

"Hey Don,"

she thinks about her conversations with Aurora, Delin and Martin and then says

"So what do you think about the vote right now? I am weighing the pros and cons in my head and I still don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:43 pm

Donovan thinks for a second "I was gonna say a Trump joke but I can't think of one so I guess I'll be serious. So I talked to Sam this week and she seems super nice! I don't even know Clayton...at all so I was going to vote for him. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:48 pm

She nods,

"I don't even know yet. I haven't talked to either of them yet. I guess my thought process is, Clayton is a wildcard so I don't know where his head is at but Sam is friends with everyone in the house and I feel if me or even you were to ever go on the block with her...we'd be in trouble."

She set her curler down and went to go sit by Donovan.

"I know this vote probably means nothing and I am probably over thinking this, I just don't want to lose because I kept the perfect pawn in the game or because I kept someone who is irrational in the game. I feel almost like both of them could be both good and bad for my game at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:05 pm

Donovan starts gelling his hair and then looks over "I mean that is a good point cause she's super nice but there can be a difference between being aligned and being friends"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:10 pm

She starts doing her makeup that she bought using Code James for 10% off.

"I guess but Clayton isn't friends with a lot of people and probably isn't aligned with anyone either. Plus once people start forming alliances, they will probably want to add Sam."

She then wondered if she should reveal this last detail but felt she had enough trust in Donovan that it was necessary so they could make the smartest decision.

"I mean, Delin already told me how much he loves Sam and he's been fighting for her to stay in respect. I dunno but I feel like this might be our only shot at Sam because Martin has a lot of people ready to vote her out this week."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:22 pm

"Clayton could be a secret powerhouse though where he's floating now and then bam, he beats us all.
But is Sam in a big alliance do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:27 pm

Aaliyah looks at Donovan and hesitates but trusts him and says

"My gut is telling me she is in some sort of alliance. I feel like she has been in the HA suite a lot and I feel like Delin must be in some sort of alliance with her because he is so loyal to her, like I get thinking someone is nice but he has been very strong about Sam needing to stay."

Aaliyah looks at her fingers and turns to Donoan and says "Like would it be the craziest thing if Delin and Sam had something going on with Wanda. If they do, they have all proven to be good or at least decent at competitions."

She then said "Ugh, maybe I am being paranoid, I just feel threatened by Sam and even if she isn't in a big alliance yet, she is very likely to be included in one later on."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Donovan stops what he's doing for a second and thinks "Yeah you do have a point...I'll have to think about it. Cause I don't want to send him an innocent person and keep a dark forest."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Aaliyah nods and continues to apply her lipstick.

"I am glad we got to talk though, I feel like we've been getting along just in the house so it's cool to get to talk some game with you."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:24 pm

Donovan smiles "Yeah it's always nice to have one on one conversations with people here since the game can be stressful."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Aaliyah smiles in response "Yeah, especially when you are talking to someone you know isn't lying to you and that you trust, sometimes it is stressful even talking with people cause I don't know if they are being straight with me or not."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:39 pm

Donovan laughs "Honestly I hate lying. Like yeah I joke around a lot and stuff but I hate straight out lying,
It makes me feel like a jerk. But yeah I feel that. I can tend to be gullible so sometimes I get afraid of trusting the wrong people"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:40 pm

Aaliyah nods "I can relate to that, I've always had trust issues,

I am just glad not everyone in this house is lying 24/7." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:08 pm

"I mean with me, it's maybe just because I don't like seeing the negatives about things so maybe I try to ignore it when I think someone is lying. Or because I have a childlike wonder, it makes me more trusting. Who knows.
But yeah in glad no one has lied to me yet! Well...from what I know haha"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:10 pm

Aaliyah giggles "Yeah, I like mostly everyone so far, I don't feel like really anyone has been a blatant liar yet..from what I know."

She applies her eye liner.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Donovan shrugs as he plucks his eyebrows "Yeah I don't think anyone is untrustworthy yet. Everyone is super nice. It's gonna be hard to vote each week."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:01 pm

Aaliyah nods, "It really is..."

Aaliyah had a hard enough time voting this week, she couldn't imagine having to do it every week.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:37 am

"I mean HA has to be harder...cause nominating two people?? I don't know who'd I choose haha"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:02 am

[color:47f9=#ED90B2"Me neither, I've gotten to know a lot of people and there isn't anyone I don't really like,"

She thinks for a second, "I guess I'd just do people I haven't gotten the chance to talk to at all."]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?   (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote? Clock10

Back to top Go down

(Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Who to vote?
Page 1 of 1