The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Empty
PostSubject: Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)   Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:57 pm

Aaliyah walks in with Donovan to the bedroom and jumps onto the bed. This was right after the house meeting that Carmen called.

She looks at Donovan and said, "well that was something."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)   Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:41 pm

Donovan sighs "That truly was. I'm the bigger person so I decided to just joke and let it be done but geesh. She was mad that I called her out on her bullying." He shrugs "It's just upsetting. Especially that her apology was superficial. Just reminds me of those stereotypical mean girl cliques and i really don't like it."

He then looks over and smiles "Sorry, I'm usually not negative. This must be weird"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)   Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:57 am

Aaliyah nods, "I just wish we weren't fighting with each other because we'll need to stick together next week. But I see where you're coming from, she was being way too offensive, especially for an apology..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)   Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:47 pm

Donovan nods "Yeah I hate fighting. Maybe I was a little out of line to call out the balogna. It's just that I don't like it when people treat someone like crap and then basically say sorry you felt that way. Maybe I'm too gullible to believe that this house can be drama free. But I like being optimistic! Life is more enjoyable that way."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)   Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:56 pm

Aaliyah nods, "I'm also guilty of wearing rose-tinted glasses."

Trying to change the subject since it's a touchy one, she says "so what is your plan with the POP? This whole thing might've shifted the whole game around."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)   Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:21 pm

"Yeah it makes everything GROOVY" he then laughs a little "I'm gonna keep the noms the same because I know that I can keep Peaches safe. Plus it keeps her from having to decide between Andre slash Gobi versus her friend who has gotten on people's bad sides. I just think that Carmen brings bad mojo in this house. Plus there's no reason for me to target Andre or Gobi"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)   Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:49 pm

Aaliyah sighs, "I mean she brought it on herself...I guess I just feel bad for her because I know she means well."

She then looks at Donovan and says, "but I suppose I should worry about keeping myself safe right now, not Carmen. I know Paula said I'd be safe but I am getting in my own head that she's lying and I'll go home even though she probably isn't." She lays down on the bed to relieve the stress.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)   Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:05 am

"I'd like to hope she does. But it does seem like she only plays nice when she's in trouble so it's hard to see what the real side of her is." He then pats her back "I'm sure you're going to be fine. If that did happen, I could convince Gar to keep you and maybe Aurora since she is a lone wolf in this game...well I think, honestly I don't know."

He then sighs "That would suck if you were put up. I already have Peaches on the block, don't need you on it too"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)   Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:11 am

Aaliyah sighs, "I guess it's best not to stress about that until it actually happens, if it does."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)   Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Donovan nods "I'll do everything in my power to persuade your side if that happened!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)   Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool (Private RP: Aaliyah & Donovan)
Page 1 of 1