The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Empty
PostSubject: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:42 pm

Aaliyah walks in and joins Donovan in the room.

"So where is your head at with this vote right now?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:12 pm

Donovan smiles "Hey Aaliyah! I definitely have to vote for Delin. Garfield and I have bonded since day one so I would feel bad sending him home. Plus Delin has been playing a good game, I mean he told me the tea about Martin being a little fake. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:16 pm

She sighed, "I've been kind of mixed. My head is telling me Delin has to go but my heart doesn't wanna do it because...because I felt like we bonded."

She chuckled for a second, "then again if I voted to evict Garfield, I think Peaches might dismember my body."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:37 am

Donovan nods while listening then leans back "Yeah I totally understand that. The best I can tell you is to do what is best for your game and will help you in the long run. Personally, I think saving Garfield would be better for you, even though I might be biased. I say save Gar cause then you would have two people's loyalties and you're super close with Peaches. But if you chose Delin, you may have risked your whole game and friendship with Peaches. BUT, this is not my choice and I will support you with whichever decision you think is best for your game, even though I care a lot about Gar and would be sad to see him go."

he then puts a hand on her shoulder "This show is a game. You have to do what is best for you. Yes it would suck to go and would suck if a friend voted you out but again, this is a game at the end of the day. If someone stops talking to you over a silly game, then they were never true friends."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:22 pm

Aaliyah sighs and says "I guess you're right, I mean Delin would understand...hopefully." She looks at Donovan and says "And I mean if what we talked about him maybe being in an alliance with Paula and Wanda, it wouldn't be like he has been honest with me either."

She stands up and says "I don't even think he has the votes to stay with or without me so I guess I shouldn't throw myself under the bus for a cause that won't matter in the end."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:28 am

Donovan shrugs "Like I said. I mean if he can't forgive you, that's his prerogative. I mean if he goes home that is" Donovan then rubs his chin "Yeah that does show that. He has an amazing social game, I'll give him that. Almost everywhere I go in the house, I see him making people laugh and smile."

He then laughs "Yeah you should never throw yourself under the bus. This game is all about being selfish, you can't save everybody. It sucks but if you wanna win, you gotta make decisions that will hurt people's feelings sadly. It's hard to avoid. Like I really hurt Peaches with putting her up as a pawn, but luckily it worked out well and she's safe. Though Martin probably hates my guts." He shakes his head

"I'm rambling haha. But yeah do what is best for you! Your true friends will stick around, fake friends will end a relationship over a game show. You'll be fine though, you've made good friends here that will be true if he isn't because of your vote."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Aaliyah sighed, "I guess you're right. I just hope we win HA because I don't trust anyone in here 100% except for you."

Starting to vent from frustration of Delin going home over Paula, "like why did Carmen put Delin up instead of Paula anyway? Delin might've joined our side but Paula will always be against us. I know she had good intentions...I just wish she talked to me about it."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:07 pm

Donovan nods "Yeah it would be cool if you won! Honestly though, I don't think you're on anyone's radar since you are nice to everyone and have a good social game but I get what you mean cause it's nice to be guaranteed safety."

Donovan then scratches his head and thinks "I was confused as well. I mean Andre is in his own world so I understand him not being put up. Maybe it's because Delin has good relationships with people but then Paula is more alone in this game...well I think she is. But I don't know, it's hard for me to trust her as well to be honest. Like the only time she has talked to me was when I was house ambassador...I don't know, it just doesn't seem like she sees me as a genuine friend. So i understand your frustration"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Aaliyah nods, "I guess that'd make sense. I still feel like she's with us, I guess I am just scared of Paula. Especially since she's started to do well in competitions."

She sighed, "I hope being nice to everyone will be enough for us...because it wasn't for Delin. Like what if people look at us like they did with Delin and target us."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:12 am

Donovan nods "Yeah that's very true. I never really see Paula so I don't know how she is socially but she could be a threat there too." Donovan then ponders for a second and runs his hand through his hair

"I mean that is possible. I do think that being honest and straight-forward is a good way to keep a target away from us. If we act fake, people will prob be able to tell. Though there are still bigger fishes to fry since we are usually average when it comes to comps."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:07 am

Aaliyah sighs, "I guess you're right."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:58 am

"Pshhh, of course I'm right. I'm freakin' Donovan Amboise D'Amor" he then laughs and starts tapping on his lap "But yeah, I think you'll be fine. You're lying pretty low which I'm sure is good."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:13 pm

She laughs and cocks her eyebrow, "Mhmmmm."

She then smiles and says "I hope so."

Mad House then calls and tells all houseguests to head to the Living Room for the eviction.

"Oh, I guess we gotta go."

She and Donovan exit and head to the living room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)   Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Vote Discussion (Private RP: Donovan & Aaliyah)
Page 1 of 1