The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

[Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Empty
PostSubject: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:14 pm

Aaliyah walks in with a big smile on her face, "Congratulations!"She was very happy to see her friend in power.

She sat down on the chair facing Donovan.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:16 pm

Donovan smiles "Thank you!I'm excited but also have like no clue what to do with this power. I'm prepared for tons of people to talk to me about the game"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:19 pm

Aaliyah nods and laughs, "yeah, that's kinda why I didn't want to hassle you about the game all week." She'd giggle. She looked at Donovan and said, "I just wanted to check in and see what you're thinking for nominations this week."

She plays with her necklace and says "Also, I guess you probably know this already but whoever your target is, I will vote the way you want me to this week."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:26 pm

Donovans shakes his head "No don't worry,
You're not a bother!" He then thinks for a second "I don't know yet... but I think this would be a good week to get a strong player out. I don't want to waste my HA ya know? Sadly, the strongest person here is someone who helped us last week so I don't know..who do you think should be the target this week?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:31 pm

Aaliyah thinks for a second, "Well, I guess I've been getting bad vibes from Paula lately, I feel like she is shady and smarter than she's been leading on."

She looks at Donovan and says "I'm open to anything though, I mean even though she is a strategic threat, she is pretty awful at competitions so I'd understand if you targeted someone else."

Aaliyah catches his drift and realizes he's talking about Martin. She wouldn't go out of her way to save Martin but she'd prefer to see Paula go over him.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:21 am

Donovan considers for a second "I mean, I believe you with Paula. I haven't talked to her all that much but she gives me Angela? Angelina? Whatever her name is, Paula gives me her vibes. But then who should I put up with her? If I put someone else from that side up, it could put a target on us...but if I put up a pawn, that pawn could go home. So I don't know. Should we see if Peaches wants to be a pawn maybe? Everyone loves her and she could play up the victim card. Make everyone think that she hates me so then one, they don't know that we're all working together and too, it would get people to feel sorry for her and not vote her out. Cause I mean..she is a have-not for the third week in a row, people would feel sympathy for her." he then leans back and stares at the ceiling

"I mean it's risky but I think it could work, if she's okay with it. We'd have to talk with her. If Paula got off the block, then we could go with the other plan and vote out the strongest person since Peaches would be safe against the strongest person in the house. I mean they had tons of drama the first few weeks so she could easily campaign against him."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:13 pm

Aaliyah thinks, "I guess it comes down to if Peaches is okay with it because I feel like if she gets mad at you, she will hold it against you. I feel like if he was okay with it, Garfield might be the best bet because everyone loves him and you could say it's just because he didn't vote with the house."

She plays with her necklace, "But if Peaches says she is okay with it and is chill about it all, I think that is a good idea. I am just worried especially since she's on slop that she'll take it personally and target you for it."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:16 pm

Donovan scratches his head "Maybe I should tell her everything then. But also I don't think Gar would be a good idea since we're clearly really good friends so people would maybe try to get him out. People don't know that Peaches and I are on good terms. But also I should put up another pawn from the other side at first since if Paula is a secretly good competitor, she would make a big commotion to get me out if she was on the block right away."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:23 pm

Aaliyah nods "I think you should talk to her for sure because Peach is the best pawn."

She plays with her ear rings and says "I think we should be fine for a while because I don't think anyone is really looking at us as threats and I don't even think people would expect us to be working together." She then scratches her elbow and smiles, "speaking of which, I was thinking maybe we could make something official."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:28 pm

Donovan grins "Exaccttlly. We should be good. And yeah I'm totally down!"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:32 pm

She laughs, "Okay if we're gonna make this official, we need a good name."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:18 pm

Donovan folds his arms "Hmmm... maybe the Party Next Door since we all love to party!"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:22 pm

Aaliyah nods, "I like tha-" she jumps as a great idea hits her. "Omg, I am the shortest girl, you're the shortest guy, how about the Pint-Sized Party!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:41 am

Donovan bounces on the bed "YES that is totally perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:50 am

Aaliyah smiles, "I love it!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:33 am

Donovan smiles and puts his hand out in front of him "Okay pint-sized party in 3....2....1. PINT SIZED PARTY" and then raises his hand up
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:53 am

Aaliyah does the hand signal with Donovan and then laughs, "Well, I should get headed down before Peaches eats all of the maple syrup for her slop."

She giggles, "See you 'round"

She walks out the door HA door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Prviate RP: Aaliyah/Donovan] One on One
Page 1 of 1