The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz] Empty
PostSubject: Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz]   Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz] Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:51 pm

Rico kept looking for new places to hide... He really didn't wanna talk to anyone, afraid his weird side might just jump out. He poked his head into the sitting room. Ecstatic that no one seemed to be inside, he sat down inside. He let out a big sigh of relief.

"Phew... Thank goodness. Keeping my love for cryptids may be hard, but it's for the greater good!" He said to himself. He stretched his arms across the couch, resting them on the top. He just smiles off as he stares at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz]   Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz] Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:26 pm

"Your love of say what now?" Naz inquired, poking her head up from behind the couch--much like a cryptid herself.

Noting Rico's reaction, she sheepishly scratched her head. "Lost a bag of chips down here an hour ago and then it was just cozy and junk so I stayed. Sorry for the scare, broski."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz]   Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz] Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:43 pm

Rico jolts at Naz's sudden appearance. "GAH!" He exclaimed. He sat up in his seat.

"Ah! You heard me talk about lovin' something! Haha... I was uh... talking about... uh..." His eyes dart around the room "Shit! What sounds like cryptid?!" he thought to himself.

"...Crispins? Y-Yeah! I was uh... envisioning them! One of my favorite snacks! Haha!" He smiled nervously. "...Please work..."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz]   Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:07 am

Huh. Dude seems rattled. Am I that freaky? And...what the fuck is a crispin? Coulda sworn he said cryptid. What's wrong with that that he wants to hide it? Do I push it?

Eh...too tired, don't wanna.

"Oh, sick. I dunno what those are but they sound gnarly. Funny, I totally thought you said something else but let's be real I probably just have gunk in my ears or some shit along those lines.

Are you doin aight? You seem pretty rattled."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz]   Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:18 am

Rico's eyes dart around the room again. "U-Uh! Yeah! I'm good! Haha... Oh! Uh... Crispins... are a really obscure snack from Cali! Yeah! Cali has all sorts of weird homemade snacks!" He smiles again. "Jesus... acting like a spaz isn't helping yourself, Rico." He thought to himself. Oof.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz]   Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:42 am

Something was clearly up with the dude, but if he was nervous about hiding something, it probably wasn't all that important, and Naz didn't want to make him uncomfortable by pressing him...but if cryptids (she could've SWORN he said cryptids) had anything to do with it, Naz's interest was at least a little piqued.

If she'd been more proactive, she might have pressed it.

"Oh, sick! I've never been to Cali so I wouldn't know, but they've got all those bougie west coast hipsters 'n whatever so homemade snacks seems pretty par for the course. Send me some when we get out of here, I'll give em a try."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz]   Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:08 am

Rico exhaled happily. “Hah... yeah! It’s from a local place. It’s like an airy chip, but has this flavoring or seasoning or whatever... it’s stinkin’ good!”

He ponders for a moment. “I’m not too sure how well they’ll taste if they get shipped to god knows where... they’re best fresh!” He chuckled
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz]   Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:45 pm

"I'll just hafta come and visit, then," Naz laughs. "I dunno with what money, but if the crispins are as good as you say I'll figure out some sorta way."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz]   Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:23 pm

Rico raises his hand. "Haha, nah. IF you visit some how, some way, I'll buy you some. My treat 100% for taking the time to visit!" He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz]   Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Maxin' Relaxin' Chillin' All Cool... [PRIV RP w/ Rico n Naz]
Page 1 of 1