The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Empty
PostSubject: Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)   Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Clock10Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Ivy sat in the bathroom sofa as she was doing her make-up. She looked into the mirror and steadily tried to apply eyeliner. A girl has GOT to have a steady hand! She hums a tune while she keeps applying her makeup.

Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)   Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Clock10Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:14 pm

Peaches finishes her shower and comes out of the shower stall wearing a salmon towel wrapped around her body. She sits next to Ivy and switches the towel covering her head for a white turban.

She takes out her makeup bag while humming a gospel. "Hey Ivy girl. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)   Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:09 am

Ivy turns around and smiles at Ivy. "I'm good, doll. How're you? I've been waiting to get a moment alone with you."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)   Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:03 pm

She grabs a moisturizing cucumber and watermelon wipe and starts cleaning her face. "Me? Really? Okay girl, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)   Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:27 pm

"Oh, nothing serious. It's just that I see a lot of myself in you, you know?" She chuckles. "So I just wanted to chat and see where your head was at with everything? I've heard chatter about you and Garfield... and you guys seemed close on the eviction night when he and Delin were on the block. How's that going?" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)   Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:08 pm

Peaches giggles and throws the wipe away. "That's funny to me because, in some parties I have met Mad House alumni, and some tell me I kinda resemble you." She applies foundation to her face. "And about Garfield, yeah, I guess we are close. But let me ask about you and Sergio? What's up with that?" She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)   Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:08 pm

Ivy chuckles. "Well, I mean there's not much to tell about Sergio and I. I think he's really attractive. Like... fertilize-these-eggs-and-give-me-a-second-child attractive." She laughs. "But our bond doesn't really go beyond our bond of being some of the older contestants."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)   Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:58 pm

She raises an eyebrow. "Whatever you say love." She starts to apply powders to her face. "So, about what you said earlier, I kinda also wanted to talk to you. How are you feeling game wise?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)   Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:08 pm

Ivy leans back into her seat. "Hmm... well, pretty alone. Xavier is gone, and he was my friend. It's the game but it stinks. He was only person I had a game connection with, as vets. But now that he's gone I feel like a free agent. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)   Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:26 pm

"I'd say unlucky. Even though I try my hardest everyday, people view me as a weak link. As the easy pawn, when I already won a POP to prove myself. I don't know why I always have to get pawned. About allies, I have some close friendships and bonds, but barely any solid alliances."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)   Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:45 am

”Oh honey,” Ivy frowns. “Listen to me when I say this; you’re stronger than you know. You’ve had the toughest ride so far I’d say. Four weeks in a row as a have-not and being put on the block is not easy. I don’t think anyone sees you as weak, I certainly don’t.” She smiles. “I think you’re one of the strongest girls this show has seen and I know you have a lot of game left in you. You just have to keep on fighting for it.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)   Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Wig? Wig! (Private RP w/ Peaches & Ivy)
Page 1 of 1