The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches)   I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:50 pm

Donovan looks in the mirror and starts to blow dry his hair after a nice warm shower to help him relax, he sees Peaches applying some eyeliner and smiles "Hey, how are you feeling after the evictions?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches)   I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:28 pm

She closes her eyeliner and turns to Donny. "I feel like I should be grateful, because I could have gone home. But at the same time, we didn't really get to talk after the POP ceremony, so i actually wanted to know what the fuck happened? Aaliyah could've stayed had Ivy not been saved." She sighs. "The damage is done, but Ivy's the coolest girl ever, I have connected with her a bit, I could try to pull her to our side." She stops for a second while rubbing her neck, looking at Donny in the eyes. "Donny, we are f*cked. We may have friends and numbers, but as close allies, it's just you and I."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches)   I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:20 am

Donovan sighs and nods "Yeah there was literally no time to discuss it at ALL. I was swapped teams out of the blue then had to decide on the POP...I take full responsibility for the stupid decision. I had no clue where Aurora's loyalties were...so if I didn't use the POP and Aaliyah was against Ivy...I didn't want her to go. I figured that since Sergio and Ivy are friends with me, I thought they would vote with me but nope. I know that Gar has our backs for sure, Gobi I'm sure we could get to align with us as well. Ivy is pretty cool as well and Sergio is too...but I don't know why he wanted Aaliyah out" he then looks over at her and frowns "I'm just trying to stay positive but...ugh hopefully we're not screwed! Like do we even know who runs this house?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches)   I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 pm

Peaches stood in awe as she saw Donny irritated about the game for the 1st time. She hops off her stool and immediately hugs a shaky Donovan. ''We have to stay positive Donny, otherwise, we might as well just self evict right now.'' She didn't let go due to her nurturing side worrying about Donovan. ''The best we can do is try to fix our connections and fight for that HA competition. Aaliyah's already out, and she's probably at home yelling at us from her screen to play the game, so let's honor her.'' She finally pulls away and grabs Donovan's hands. ''Don't stress sweetie, there's always a solution to a problem, we'll get through this. It's just a... uh... bump on the road!'' She smiles and sits back down on her stool.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches)   I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:41 am

Donovan for the first time in a long while sheds a tear? He doesn't do this in front of people?? It just took a long hug to let it fall. Luckily he's not an ugly crier! It's just a couple tears cause he is a BIG Kid. He nods as she is talking and grins "You're right Peaches. Thank you for being a good friend, I...I never really show my emotions like this but I think I needed this."

he then let's go of one of her hands to wipe a tear and then goes back to holding her hand "Yeah she'd want us to fight on instead of moping. I made the decision, it happened. Can't do anything to change it. But we haven't come this far to just give up. Plus I'm starting to get really into this game, this show is fun, it would be lame to get out now"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches)   I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:33 pm

Peaches giggles. ''Yes! That's the Donny we all know and love.'' She smiles as her eyes open wide, shining. ''I'm so excited! I feel like all hope isn't lost yet!'' She jumps. ''Let's go down and talk to others.''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches)   I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:41 am

Donovan smiles and nods "I just had to go through a little 2007 Britney phase, it's okay. Hope shall never leave!! But yes you're right, people probably think that we died and now we're rotting in the walls of the house" he then heads down with her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches)   I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

I've Been a Bad Apple Private RP (w/Peaches)
Page 1 of 1