The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:50 pm

Sam entered the bedroom nervously. Peaches had asked her to meet her here and she sounded a little irritated. Did something happen? "Hey, you wanted to talk to me about something?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:58 pm

For the 1st time EVER, Peaches looked like a MONSTER. She has no make up on, no creams, no extensions, and her face looked sore from crying, her eyes were dark. It also didn't help that Peaches was above average next to small Sam. ''I just want you to tell me the truth as both a woman and a friend. What's going on between Gobi and Garfield? Did you help them? Did you set me up?'' Lord please dont make me lose it.

She tried her HARDEST to look calm, but her voice came out as intimidating and irked, and the way she was seated and her robe didn't help much.

Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches) Giphy_16

Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:09 pm

Sam froze. Oh no... She knew this would be brought up sooner or later, but she was really hoping it would be later. She gulped and fiddled with her shirt. "Uh... Um..." Her brain was drawing a blank. She wasn't sure how to answer without spilling the beans... but it was time for beans to be spilled. She sighed. "I maaaaay have encouraged them just a wee bit." She shrugged. "Gobi confessed his feeling for Garfield to me, so I gave him a little push..." She put her hands up in defense. "But I never intended to set you up or play you or anything like that!.... I just felt you both had a right to your feelings and should both express them...." She was feeling really guilty right now. She only had good intentions, but didn't stop to think that someone may be hurt...
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:06 pm

Peaches' heart immediately DROPS and shatters into pieces. ''You helped Gobi... and not me? No girl code?'' She sniffs. ''If you didn't want to pick between two friends you could've just stepped away.''

She takes a deep breath. ''You know what? It's fine, it's honestly... it's whatever. If Garfield really likes Gobi, I really just hope he's happy. Afterall, they make a cute couple, and I hate it...'' She starts tearing up again. ''...but I can't do anything about it now. I don't think I'll ever find a guy that doesn't like me just because of my looks- actually I don't think Garf ever liked me like that anyway...'' She takes the ice cream tub next to her and takes a huge spoonful, tearing up while eating it. ''I hate men. God this ice cream is so good! I hate love!'' She lies down and screams against a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:20 pm

Sam wad feeling really bad. Maybe she was right. Maybe she should have just stepped aside and let things run their coarse... But what was done was done and she didn't regret her actions. Seeing Gobi happy that he got to make up with Garfield made it all worth it. Sadly it put Peaches on the sidelines... She rubbed her arm nervously not really knowing how to react right now. Should she comfort her? Was she still mad? 

Seeing Peaches be so down on herself made her opt for the comforting option. She sat down next to Peaches. "I'm sorry Peaches. I never meant for you to get hurt like this..." She struggled to make eye contact, so stared she down at her feet. "But I don't think you should say those things about yourself. I wasn't lying when I said that I thought you were important to Garfield. His attraction to you may not be romantic, but he clearly see's something in you past your looks." 

She fiddled with a button on her shirt. "I probably know how you feel more than anyone else in this house. I thought I had a special connection with Gobi... We vibed so well and I thought that maybe he could have feelings for me as well. But I was just dumb and read certain signals wrong..." She sighed, trying not to tear up herself. "I'm sorry I wasn't a better friend to you. I was just so focused on making sure he was happy..."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:29 pm

Peaches sighs. ''Sam, i'm not really in the mood, I know you didn't mean it but you traded Gobi's insecurity for my feelings. Perhaps Gobi didn't need your help, Garfield probably has always liked him...''

She takes another spoonful of ice cream. ''Sam please just give me some time alone. I know he wants to be my friend but after this, it's just too weird, I'd rather just try and avoid him while we are in the house. The game's almost over, I can just go back to my life in LA and pretend like this never happened.'' She buries her face in the pillow. ''And close the door when you leave please.''
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:36 pm

Oof that stung. Sam felt tears well up in her eyes. She fucked up... and she couldn't fix it. She got up from the bed and walked towards the door. She stopped just before leaving. "...sorry..." She closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Uh Oh (private rp Sam/Peaches)
Page 1 of 1