The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergio

Sergio

Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches] Empty
PostSubject: Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches]   Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches] Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 9:32 am

Earlier Sergio had witnessed an unpleasant exchange of words that resulted in Garfield feeling really bummed out and Peaches being visibly irritated. He was looking for Garfield to ask what the hell happened, but ran into Peaches instead. He figures he could hear her side of the story first.

"Hey there, Peaches. I don't mean to pry, but what was that all about with Garfield and the others? Did something major happen?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches]   Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches] Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 9:45 am

Peaches is wearing athletic gear, she's doing yoga. She stands up and crosses her arms. "Hey Sergio, yeah... it's a messy thing. It's mostly a bunch of sh*t involving love and a triangle."

She thinks about how to put it so Sergio doesn't get confused. "So Gobi and I both like- liked Garf and we were also close friends with Sam. I guess I trusted Sam too much, literally, I told her shit I wouldn't tell anyone. She went behind my back and decided to pick a side when she didn't even need to. She just had to keep her head in her business." She frowns. "They started plotting meetings with Garf, and all this time, I think Sam wasn't my real friend, she was just distracting me. Anyway, so because I still liked Gobi as a friend, I told Garf we should talk yo eachother because I was afraid Gobi would feel hurt. But after what they did during the Safety Challenge results, it left a bitter taste in my mouth. I get a celebration... but jumping and hugging and shouting like savages? It was too much. F*cking immature."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches]   Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches] Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 9:54 am

Sergio did not expect to hear about a love triangle, but then again he was busy with his own feelings about Ivy so maybe that's why he failed to notice the tension between the others.
"Ouch...that's surprisingly very intense. I wouldn't expect Sam of all people to pick sides like that..."

He then recalls his own worries about his alliance and Sam butting in.
"To tell you the truth, that whole celebration of them being safe, while seemingly innocent and cute, did rub me the wrong way too. I mean, I was safe too, but it wasn't a huge deal? That demonstration just screamed "our alliance is safe!" to me."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches]   Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches] Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 10:02 am

Peaches nods. "100% agree. I was getting 'F*ck you all! We don't care if any of you get evicted! We're safe!' vibes. I think they have an alliance too. I hate it when they pretend to be nice, it comes out so uncanny and forced. They're obviously not innocent as they want us yo believe."

She takes the mat and rolls it up. "Okay, but what do you say we do?"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches]   Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches] Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 10:14 am

Sergio thought for a bit. This situation with Peaches unfortunately made him more wary of Gobi and Garfield. He still trusted them. They never stabbed him in the back or anything and he gets along with Garfield great, but he couldn't ignore how shady this scenario feels. He didn't like what Peaches said about Sam distracting her to plan meetups with Garfield.

"Well, I propose we work together and try to take out Sam. Based on what you just told me, she seems sketchy & like the glue that binds the guys together."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches]   Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches] Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 11:33 am

Peaches nods and smiles. "Perfect, I was thinking the same. Ivy, Andre you and I have to go for this HA. Trust me, I know it sucks to do this to Gobi and Garf. Believe me when I tell you they've been nice to me- well, partly. I thought they were my friends, and then when I saw them celebrating, I had some sort of vision."

She takes a deep breath. "I saw myself getting evicted at the final 4, and Sam, Garf and Gobi celebrating that they made it to finale night. I believe that will happen if I don't take another route. Mama didn't raise no punk, so it's time Sam packs her flannels and boots up."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches]   Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches] Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 3:04 pm

"Trust me, I know they're not bad people. However, this is a game after all and if they're willing to play dirty & wanna move forward at your expense then you shouldn't hesitate to strike back. We'll keep in touch about Sam." Sergio pats her on the shoulder. "For now just try to stay away from her." He then walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches]   Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Why the fuss? [Private RP with Peaches]
Page 1 of 1