The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)   What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Sam stood at the bathroom sink staring into the mirror. She had her small makeup bag no bigger than a coin pouch. All that was in it was an old tube of mascara and some eye liner. Makeup wasn't really her thing, but she figured she should be semi presentable for the show. Sam knew she wasn't the prettiest girl in the house, and she was ok with that, but she some times envied the other girls and wished she was more in touch with her feminine side. She took her eyeliner and tried making a fancy wing, but failed over and over. She poked herself in the eye with it and finally gave up, washing it all off with a wash cloth. "I don't see how they do this everyday..."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)   What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:31 pm

Peaches turns to Sam from her stool. ''Girl what was that moan? Are you okay?'' She giggles. ''It's not hard honey, it just takes practice.'' She stands up and walks over towards Sam. She takes Sam's eyeliner and draws a precise line on Sam's eyelid, she takes a small mirror and hands ti to Sam. ''It's called a cat eye.'' She smiles. ''Now wipe it and try to do it yourself.''
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)   What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:40 pm

Sam took the small mirror from Peaches and checked out her handy work. "Wow, that looks really good! You made it seem so easy..." She wiped her eye clean and tried again. Her hand was shaky, but she tried to mimic whatever Peaches did. "Done!" The line was a little wiggly, but it was better than her previous tries. "It's not pretty, but it's..... something?" She shrugged, wiping her eye clean again. "You and the other girls are so good at it! I feel like a clown when I put it on." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)   What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:49 pm

Peaches crosses her arms. ''You're not a clown girl, don't say that.'' She turns to the mirror and pulls her hair into a bun. ''I'm sorry if I haven't been the nicest lately, I've been a little stressed...'' She sighs. ''...tomorrow's my brother's birthday... or atleast it would've been.'' She starts fanning herself with her hand. ''Oh child, I've never opened up like this before. My parents and my sister support me being here, but ever since he passed away, we've always spent April 24th together.'' She wipes a tear. Realizing she's about to cry, she quickly changes the topic. ''Actually it's nothing, just a bunch of bullsh*t you don't want to hear.'' She sniffs and looks down at her wrist tattoo.

''Anyway, I was thinking maybe we could make some cookies for Garfield using maple syrup and brown sugar.'' She starts brushing her babyhairs in place. ''We can read some bible verses after, if you want to- or, you know, believe in the same things- religion.''
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)   What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:02 pm

Sam's face saddened when she heard Peaches talk about her brother. "That's not nothing! It must be hard being away from your family on such a special day. If you want to talk about it, I'm and open ear. Only if you want to though!" 

She perked up a bit when she mentioned baking cookies for Garfield. "I think that's a great idea! I'm sure Garf would like that! You guys are pretty tight huh?" She took her own brush out and focused on getting the tangles out of her hair, wanting to give her poor face a rest.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)   What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:12 pm

She nods. ''Well, my brother's name was- is Andre.'' She rubs her neck. ''Weird, I know. He liked, scratch that, he likes football, going to the beach and he really enjoyed pranking Tenniya and I around the house. He is humble and kind, even though our family's 'economically blessed', he is handsome and...'' Peaches started to choke up a bit.

''Im sorry, I just... I miss him. A lot.'' She covers her wrist. ''3 years ago, we were at my uncle's yacht family gathering. My youngest cousins were playing around with juice boxes, and the youngest one got too close to the edge, so Andre tried to get her and he slipped. He didn't fall, but he broke his neck against the metal bar, he passed away in the hospital. I guess you might think im crazy, but sometimes I feel him around me and watching over me in the house. I just know he'd be proud, he loves this show and he was also one of the reasons I even applied in the 1st place, not the money. I know he's in a better place.''
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)   What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:20 pm

Sam felt her heart drop hearing Peaches story. She felt like she was seeing a whole new side to her she didn't know about. "I'm so sorry for your loss..." Sam gently put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a smile. "And I don't think it's crazy at all! I think it's amazing that you remember your brother so fondly and keep him alive in your memories. I'm sure he's rooting for you!" Sam had never seen Peaches open up like this. She felt flattered that she trusted her enough to share something so personal with her.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)   What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:27 pm

Peaches moved to a stool closer to Sam. She slowly showed Sam her wrist. ''I know everyone has seen it but, I'll tell you why I have it.'' The tatto was simple, just a lifeline that ended with a small heart. ''That lifeline is actually my brother's last heartbeats, Tenniya and I got these the night of the 1st anniversary. I guess carrying it around on my body makes me feel like he's always here.'' She smiles. ''Thank you Sam, for being such an honest friend, I don't know what I would do without you.'' She hugs Sam tightly for quite a while.

She quickly cleans her face. ''Screw the makeup.''
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)   What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:39 pm

Sam had noticed the tatoo before, but never gave it much thought. She felt her heart warm up hearing it's back story. She blushed hearing Peaches call her an honest friend. She hugged her back. "Aw, no problem girl! I'm glad I can be there for you." She was feeling closer to Peaches.

She looked at Peaches shocked to see her remove her flawless makeup. Had she ever seen her without makeup before? She couldn't remember... "Welcome to the club!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)   What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:42 pm

Peaches giggles. ''Anyway, I'm gonna make cookies for Garfield, want to come?'' She stands up and goes to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)   What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:47 pm

"Sure! Let's do it!" She stood up and fallowed Peach out the bathroom. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)   What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What Is Makeup? (private rp Sam/Peaches)
Page 1 of 1