The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches)   What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches) Clock10Thu May 23, 2019 5:24 pm

So Donovan was on the block again and he needed to actually campaign to keep himself now, he is too close to the finale to just not campaign. He sees Peaches in the sitting room and walks in while chewing a protein bar. Donovan says with his mouthful "Hey can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches)   What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches) Clock10Fri May 24, 2019 8:37 pm

Peaches was reading her bible when she was interrupted. ''Uh... sure!'' She closes her bible and puts it down. ''What do you want to talk about?'' She smiles. ''I'm guessing the game.''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches)   What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches) Clock10Fri May 24, 2019 9:48 pm

Donovan shyly nods "Yeah but only if that's alright with you? I just wanted to explain to you why I should be saved this week..." he scratches his head and sits down
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches)   What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches) Clock10Sat May 25, 2019 8:39 am

Peaches frowns and thinks. "Uh... sure I guess!" She giggles and moves. She pats the seat next to her. "Care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches)   What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches) Clock10Sat May 25, 2019 6:56 pm

Donovan smiles and then thinks for a second about everything he has to say "So I think the best way to argue about saving me isn't about throwing Andre under the bus or arguing who has a better friendship with you. But if you did choose to save me, I think it would be more of a fair outcome in the finale. Like we're more even in terms of gameplay since I won many comps and you had an outstanding social game. Meanwhile, Andre hasn't had too many alliances during this game, has been really really confident, has rubbed some people the wrong way with a cup thing and has won many comps but he has never really been targeted. The fact that he made it this far is super freaking impressive and that might trump either of us in a finale. People could say we were carried to the final maybe but he mostly did it on his own. He would probably beat us in the final 3"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches)   What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches) Clock10Sat May 25, 2019 7:04 pm

Peaches moves closer to Donny and hugs him tighly. ''I'm sorry Donny, I'd rather not lie to your face. I love you and Andre both. You guys have been some of the best people I've ever met. But Andre has done too much for me, and has been with me since day 1. I cannot betray him like that. I really hope you can understand that, it's coming from the bottom of my heart.'' She pulls away. ''One of us 3 better win the POP.'' She smiles. ''I think you could win this game, and I root for you, but I have to give back to Andre.''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches)   What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches) Clock10Sat May 25, 2019 7:44 pm

Donovan bites his lip in nervousness and nods his head "It's Okay, I understand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches)   What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What's The 411? The Hot Goss Private rp (w/ Peaches)
Page 1 of 1