The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Peaches/Delin] Time To Get Ready!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Peaches/Delin] Time To Get Ready! Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Time To Get Ready!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Time To Get Ready! Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:28 am

Delin and Peaches had to get ready for the day.

Delin was looking at himself in the mirror, running his fingers under his eyes. “Hmm...” he sighs. He looks at Peaches, hoping for some help.

“Hey uh... is there anything to fix this?” He asks, pointing to his under eye bags.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Time To Get Ready!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Time To Get Ready! Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:09 am

Peaches smiles and nods. She bends over and stretches her arm, she grabs a small bag. She stands up and takes out a small container from the bag. "It's a pomegranade cream for your skin, it helps."

She puts on her cowgirl boots and her hat. "I hate this costume already... but hey! Atleast this is fun. And also, you dont have to eat slop because we're cuffed, i've developed a strong will power."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Time To Get Ready!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Time To Get Ready! Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:54 am

Dein takes the cream. “Oh you just... okay.” He takes the bottle and squeezes some cream out an applies it to his face.

“Thanks... i just feel a lot older and grosser than i probably should.” He brushes his hair out. “Like, Clayton is older tham me and still looks younger like... it’s crazy.”

He clears his throat. “Yeah, at least it’s for fun, but it still sucks you are on slop... are you uh... okay? You’re on week 4 now, Peaches and I’m getting worried.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Time To Get Ready!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Time To Get Ready! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Peaches/Delin] Time To Get Ready!
Page 1 of 1