The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches)   Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:30 pm

Peaches is already in her outfit for the eviction, a salmon colored off shoulder flowy dress. Her extensions were in a special bag, she was going all natural, showing her natural curls. She smiles as Rory joins her. ''Hey girl, want to get ready for me? We're going live afterall.'' She opens up her makeup bag.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches)   Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:35 pm

"Today will be a busy evening" the girl smiles and stands in front of the mirror. She looks into it and pulls out a soft hairbrush to make it more silky.

"You look wonderful today. I wanted to wear black again, as one of us is leaving the house today, but I decided not to spoil your mood with my gloomy look" she laughs.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches)   Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:43 pm

Peaches is baking her face with powders. ''Y'know what? I'm doing your makeup hun. My makeup is for darker women, but I can use yours.'' She smiles. Maybe Rory needed to be more confident. Peaches knows makeup doesnt make someone, but it's always fun and a great way to highlight your best features.

She applies lipstick, and finishes her eyes, eyebrows, lashes and skin. ''Okay, now for you, show me what we're working with.''
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches)   Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:50 pm

"Hmm, I prefer light and delicate makeup. To make it seem natural. You know, for a romantic date or an instagram photo," Aurora smiled and looked in the mirror.

"Wow, I've never looked so bright. Unusual!"

Then she took out her little purse a delicate sheen to the lips and light texture of the mascara. A few moves and Peaches looked like the cover of a summer magazine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches)   Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready For Eviction (PRIV RP Rory & Peaches)
Page 1 of 1