The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 12:11 am

Peaches enters the suite after knocking, looking around, she felt hapy for Sergio, but sad because up until this point, she had never gotten the chance to see pictures of her family, a letter and special treats. She sat down on the loveseat with a mug full of ice cream on her left hand and a metal spoon on her right. ''Hey guys.''

She giggles and winks. ''I've seen that you two have spent a lot of time together here, maybe a little too much.'' She laughs. ''Just kidding.'' She puts her mug down on the table. ''Anyway, I kinda came here because the POP ceremony was weird, and you guys know I've been close with you. I just wanted to know if I was good this week? Haha... it's just the paranoia but a little something could help me.'' She opens her eyes widely.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 1:38 am

Ivy chuckles. “Oh, well I’ve just been grilling him about his life at home. Gotta get him to talk about some things somehow right?”

She then sighs. “If I’m being honest Peaches, I don’t know. I’m going to tell you the same thing I told Donovan: I love you both like you’re my family. I see you and Donovan as my younger siblings, people I want to care for and mentor.” She begins to tear up. “So the idea of voting to evict one of you guys hurts my heart a lot. I don’t want to make either of you sad or upset. I just... don’t know what to do.” She grabs a tissue and begins to dab her eyes.

“I’m sorry if it seems selfish or worries you more, but you’ve been nothing but amazing to me this whole game so I want to be truthful with you.”
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 6:55 am

"It's gonna be my hardest decision to make if I have to be a tie-breaker, because I feel the same way as Ivy. I don't know what I'll do. At all. I value both you and Donny...I wish it could've been somebody else. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you guys made it so far and I have so much respect for you, but dang...it's such a tough call."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 10:36 am

As soon as Peaches notices tears on Ivy's face, she moves to the bed and hugs her. "Ivy, It's fine. I understand, you've been a mother figure to me in this house, and I could never replace your advice and honesty. Please don't feel bad about voting me, I get it. Allies have to be cut."

She pulls away and looks at both with her eyes wet. "I mean, I can't be mad, you guys owe nothing to me and yet you've been so nice. I perfectly understand, don't stress yourselves more. I love you guys." She hugs both and starts tearing up. "I can't be angry at all."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 1:23 pm

Ivy hugs her tight. "I love you, baby girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What's Going On? (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)
Page 1 of 1