The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:02 pm

Delin gathered the other two have-nots for the week into the kitchen..

"Alright guys, I've come up with a few ideas to try and make some of this slop taste a bit better!" He states, pulling out a tub of slop from under the counter.

"First things first, what I remember from hearing about it once, we can use a variety of condiments to go along with slop! Well... I was thinking we could make some Slopsbury Steak™️! Like Salisbury Steak, but with slop!" A bead of sweat rolls down his head, in anticipation of their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:31 pm

Peaches gave Delin a 'What the fuck?' look.

[Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Confus10

''I'm sorry Delin, I don't know if thats a fraternity thing?'' Peaches tried to be as nice as possible. ''But this is a bit weird, I think i'm gonna stick to using maple syrup.'' Peaches thinks about Delin's idea: Who cares? Have a little fun! ''You know what, let's do it, I'll help you.'' She grabs an empty slop bucket. ''Just in case... it tastes even worse.''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:51 pm

Delin gets slightly offended. a FRATERNITY thing?! He takes a breath.

“Well, n-no it’s not a frat thing! Slop tastes like almost nothing so you can really apply whatever you want to it! I’ll make some now to show you!” He scoops some slop out of a bucket and throws it om a skillet. He flatens it with a spatula, forming a sort of patty.

“I-I’m just trying to experiment Peaches!”
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:54 pm

Peaches stared in awe. She definitely knows she stroke a sensitive part. But what exactly? ''Delin, are you okay? Did I say something?''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:56 pm

After a few moments, he flips the patty so the other side can get all golden brown.

“I’m fine! No worries!” He waves his hands a bit “Just trying to think of some decent things to make outta this slop!”
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:15 am

Peaches cleans the dishes they will use. ''Well if you need any help, just ask.'' She looks over at Sergio, ''And you big guy, what do you think of Delin's crazy idea?''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:24 am

He stares at his Slop Patty™️ and realizes something...

“Peaches?”

“I can’t make the sauce with the allowed condiments.”

He chucks it in the trash

“So close! Gosh darn it!”
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:32 am

Peaches sighs. ''I told you it's a lost cause, tomorrow I'll ask production to give us more maple syrup.'' Peaches helps Delin clean everything. ''You should've seen if the ingredients were something we could get access to beforehand. It's fine though, only 2 more days.''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:39 am

He frowns. “You’re right Peaches... Do we have any more syrup?” He grabs a cup and fills it with slop.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:06 pm

"Yeah, I also think just maple syrup is fine. But part of me just wants to ditch the slop and steal chips from the pantry, haha! I really might unless y'all stop me..." Sergio pauses. "But seriously please stop me. I have no self-control and I don't want to get disqualified."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:12 pm

”Oh Sergio, I’ll stop ya!” He exclaims, patting his back. “We don’t wanna end up with a penalty vote!”
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:13 pm

"Thanks! Glad to hear it!" Sergio looks Delin dead in the eyes. "Because if you fail to hold me down, I'll say it was your idea." He laughs after a brief moment of silence. "I'm just messin'!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:38 pm

He loses color in his face, then shakes his head. “Haha! I’ll do my best, bud!” He smiles a tad bit nervously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let's Get Cookin'!
Page 1 of 1