The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

[PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield] Empty
PostSubject: [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]   [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield] Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:35 pm

Peaches joins Garfield in the sitting room and sits next to him. ''Hey Garf, do you want to talk about the game?'' She takes a deep breath. ''Or really anything you want to talk about.''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]   [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:12 am

He looks up at her from his just journal and smiles "Oh well hello there uhhh...s-sure we can talk." He bouts the book down "So what did you want too talk about/ game wise?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]   [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:17 am

Peaches rests her head on Garf's shoulder. "Well.. at this point, alliances are forming." She smiles. "Aaliyah was talking about her, you, me and some others starting an alliance."

She blushes. "Are you down?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]   [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:38 am

A...Alliance...oh shi. He gulps and sighhs deeply but he smiles "Already alliances huh...I didn't think anyone would thought of that but staying tight with people is pretty good but also has it's flaws."

He pauses for a moment
"W-who else did Aaliyah mention though?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]   [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:40 am

Peaches nods. "She said something about Rory and Delin joining." She frowns, maybe Garf doesn't like that idea.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]   [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:49 am

"Woah Big D huh for someone likeable like him, I would think he would be in a alliance already." He feels guilty talking about another alliance.

"Aurora is a sweet girl but fragile like a flower so that wouldn't sound bad hmm."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]   [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:51 am

Peaches stands up. "Well, whether we join or not, one hundred percent, you have my trust. I can see myself working with you." She kisses Garf on his cheek and leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]   [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:56 am

He smiles bashfully and accepts the kiss "I do too trust you and I'll think about it okay."

He grabs her arm "Oh and one thing um about that dare...I don't see you any different and I think it was funny just surprised me." He smiles real big.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]   [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:59 am

She smiles. "Thank you. Oh, and by the way, you looked hot without your shirt on." She covers her mouth as she giggles and leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]   [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:41 pm

He touches his stomach and watches her leave "Did she just call me...hot?" He smiles amd leans back "Well Mr. Folkestad...you just got hit on."

Oooh you
He gets up and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]   [PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield] Clock10

Back to top Go down

[PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield]
Page 1 of 1