The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Empty
PostSubject: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 11:10 pm

Peaches had just finished her 2nd mini tub of Ben&Jerry's ice cream. She was tired, sad and bored, different from her normal attitude throughout the game. She lazily walked her way to the freezer and took another mini tub of Peanut Butter ice cream. Her eyes open WIDE as she spots Garfield coming her way. Quick! Think fast Peaches! She immediately put the ice cream back on the freezer, and quickly grabbed an apple. She sits down as fast as she can. ''Hi Guwarf.'' She tried to sound normal but for some reason, her brain failed.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 11:59 pm

He walks in and see's Peaches quickly sits down. Someone wanted the apple bad...cute. He gets a cup and fills it with water then stops "Hey you look healthy today." What the heck was that Garf? He scratches his chin "Ugh I mean uhh..." He turns red and tugs at his collar. Why am I sweating. Its been a while since I've seen her face to face, she's so pretty.

"Thank you again for the cookies I...I really appreciate you doing these for me like truly."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 12:13 am

Peaches kept looking down at the apple. ''I uh- yup- yes... no- thank you?'' What was that?! Peaches had never been nervous, but now she knew Garfied wasn't really into her, which hurts her but she knows she has to get over it. ''Sorry, I meant to say thank you.''

She awkwardly laughs. ''You're welcome, they were no big deal to make.'' She continues to awkwardly laugh until she notices her nails were now deep inside the apple and her white jeans were now wet with juice. ''Oh f*ck! Sorry! Didn't mean to say that.'' She stands up and tries to get a towel, but she slips and ends on Garfield's arms. She quickly composes herself. ''Sorry... i'm just really nervous.''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 12:33 am

Garfield lets out a small chuckle when she was muttering words in a cute way but he clears his throat.

"Oh uh let me help you ou-!" He catches her and he makes eye contact for 2 seconds until she stands herself up.
Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) DirtyWellinformedCougar-max-1mb
He grabs the nearest dish rag and hands it to her whike blushing "It's ok eheh."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 12:41 am

Peaches looks away with her face as red as a tomato. "Thanks..." She takes the rag and dries her jeans. "So... what brings you here? You need anything? The uh..." She looks at Garf's blue eyes before quickly turning away. I can't do that to Gobi! "Cookies! Yeah the cookies! Those are in the uh... jar! Yes, the jar in the storage room. Sam and I made a lot, we left some there." She tries to smile but she ends up looking like a tense clown.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 2:52 pm

He undid his hair and fixed it up in a messy bun while she was drying herself.

He turns to see where she was looking at. The cookies oh ok I thought for a moment it was someone else. "Uh y-yea the cookies thanks again but geez my stomach has been acting up because if the slop." He pats his stomach "Been losing weight in a very unhealthy way ahaha!" He thought for a moment "Actually there was something I did wanted to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 6:09 pm

Peaches frowned. Does he know? Did Sam or Paula tell him?! "Yeah umm... sure. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 6:14 pm

Garfield rubs his arm "Uhh how have you been lately mmm there are a lot of people who has been acting different lately and uh." He stays quiet for a while.

"I hope everything is okay?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 6:56 pm

Peaches was annoyed. Of course Sam
had to open her mouth...
She crosses her arms, frowns and purses her lips. "Garf you're doing that thing you always do when you want to say something but then you panic. What. Is. It?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 7:01 pm

"Alright yes I'm a coward with these things and I don't want to get into anyone's business anymore but yea it's about what happened between you and Sam..." he thows his hands up in defense "You don't have to tell me just worried about you, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 7:10 pm

Peaches sat down and looked very pissed. "I'll just rip it off like a bandaid. I like you and so does Gobi. Sam and I became close friends and we trusted eachother with a lot? or atleast I did. And she chose to pick a side in something that wasn't even her business to begin with. She didn't have to pick a side, yet she chose to help Gobi get with you or whatever."

Peaches drops the rag in the trash can. "Are you and Gobi dating? Actually..." She walks up to Garfield and touches his arm. "...you don't have to answer that. You guys both like eachother, I see the chemistry. We don't have to continue talking to eachother... it will only make things worse. Gobi would be heartbroken and your heart is with him." She pulls a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'll just go my way."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 8:55 pm

Garfield's mind just went completely blank when she said all that. His brain tried to collect all this info that was said. Gobi and Peaches...GOBI?!! When did this happen? How? Wait what?! He already had a headache so he got light headed and sat down, feeling dizzy.

He thinks back to the garden and finally realized something. A light bulb just clicked . N-no wonder Gobi was acting like that during our talk...by Odin's beard.

"N-!" He stops when she touches his arm and all that stuff she is throwing at him. He takes a deep breath and places her hands over her heart. It really stung his heart on how much she was hurting, she wasn't showing it but he felt the pain. He swallows his pride and lightly shakes his head, feeling that sadness. We're not even dating...heck i didn't know he felt like that towards me and Sam losing her trust. He stands up "I'm sorry I was a nuisance...I am sorry for everything...I don't deserve you for I am an idiot who ruined a very sweet person." He lightly squeezes her hands and drops his hands then walks out of the kitchen, feeling distraught.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 9:01 pm

Peaches just stood there, feeling like she just said something she shouldn't have. She rubs her elbow. "Garf-" Her eyes open widely when he puts her hands on his chest, she barely understood all of what he said. She watches him leave with her mouth open. What did I just do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)   Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Awkward! (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield.)
Page 1 of 1