The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:58 pm

Peaches and Sam had called Garf into the kitchen. Peaches smiles and hugs Garf. "Thanks for coming and helping us bake Garfy. I know you are on slop but I think it's sweet you're helping us with our surprise for Sergio. After all, he deserves it."

She washes her hands and puts on an apron. "Ladies and gentlemen, since Sergio probably doesn't like fancy flavors, we are just going to do a Nutella Pie. Famous in my family for generations. It's capacity of giving you diabetes makes it famous. I think my great grandpa really liked it. No wonder he died at 56." She smiles and claps her habds together. "Sam, you're gonna help me with the nutella filling, Garfield, you get the ingredients: Nutella, Peanut Butter, Purpose Flour, Sugar, Salt, Ice Cold Water, and THREE sticks of butters. I never do this but tonight's a special occasion."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:43 pm

Sam was pumped to get started. "Lead the way! This is your recipe." She ties her own apron on that says "kiss the cook", classic. She looked to Garfield. "OOH! And tabasco sauce! Get some of that too!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:25 pm

"Of course I am going to help! Anything for my buddy and to be here with you girls to bake." He wraps his apron that he made himself on "You both like it? I made it meself?"
Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) 61KOWwsxzAL._SX425_
"Hehe you're welcome and I mean I got nothing else to do but yes I shall grab those." He goes and gets thr things she asked for. He turns around and looks at Sam "Tabasco?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:33 pm

She shrugs. "What? It might be good!" For someone who liked to eat so much, she didn't know much about making food....
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:57 pm

"I mean I have baked Jalapeno and bacon cupcakes before but..." he side eyes Peaches "I don't think she wants this in here." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:41 pm

Peaches smiles and slowly makes the dough for the pie crust. She stands behind Garfield and takes both of his hands, putting them on the mixture. "Just massage it and keep it in movement." She slowly adds milk as Garf works on the dough. After some minutes, it's finally done.

"Sam, get the bowl and empty the nutella jar, condensed milk, and powdered sugar." She giggles. "I love cooking. It helps me relax even though I am facing eviction." She bites her lip. "Do you guys think im staying?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:55 pm

Sam stuck her tongue out playfully at Garfield. "Ah Boo! You're no fun!" She giggled.

Sam did as she was instructed and dumped all the ingredients into a bowl. Seeing Peaches and Garfield work so close together made her feel a little like a third wheel. 

"I'll be honest, I have no idea how the votes will go. I'm only just now getting caught up on stuff, so it's hard for me to say who is safe or not." She swiped the inside of the empty nutella jar with her finger and licked it off. "But considering Carmen's little um... outburst with Sergio, I think others may be targeting her. I don't get to vote, so from an outsiders perspective I think you'll be safe." Sam honestly had no idea which way the vote would go. She just hoped she could calm Peaches nerves.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:47 pm

"Oh like this." As he starts to play around with the dough.
Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) BZtQkDL
He starts singing in Spanish in a deep opera voice.
He starts thinking about what Peaches has asked "Well you don't have to worry about it much from me." He grins "But remembered what I said about not showing people the attitude...look what happened with Martin and Carmen just right now." He pauses for a sec "I have nothing against Carmen even though she said those things towards my buddy but she apologized."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:17 pm

Peaches higs Garf. "Perfect!" She takes the dough and dumps it inside a pie pan, flattening it all the way. She takes the pudding Sam made and tastes it with a finger. "That's so good!" She adds 3 spoons of Peanut Butter and mixes it.

"Here goes nothing!" She dumps the filling inside the pan and covers it with a layer of pie crust. She grabs the extra dough and makes a nice border. "I'm gonna add a little something to make it more like Sergio's style." She takes the last bit of dough and makes a hand showing the middle finger with it. She puts it on top of the pie. "We did it!" She puts the pie inside the oven and closes it. "Now we just wait, and Sam, that filling tastes like HEAVEN! I miss you so much!" She smiles, her eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:25 pm

Sam laughed at Peaches little final touch. "Perfect." 
Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) 200w
 "Ah shucks, I just fallowed your recipe." Sam really needed this. Just hanging out and goofing around, not worrying bout the game. Sam smiled back at her. "I missed ya too! I feel like we didn't really get to know each other very well before I left, so this is nice!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:46 pm

"Yea I know how to use these hands." He wiggles his brows and his fingers. He sniffs the air and his eyes flutters. He rubs his hands together "Serg is going to love this masterpiece!"

He looks at Sam then back to Peaches "You girls are so cool! It was nice to be in the kitchen again." He hugs them both.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:45 am

A loud short noise echoed through the room. "Ah! It's ready!" She smiles and twirls before opening the oven. She puts on a glove and takes out the pie, only to reveal TRUE BEAUTY. Crunchy delicious toasty outside, a nice fat middle finger as decoration, and the smell of the Galloway's famous nutella pudding.

"We are gonna let it chill. Eviction is in about 1 hour. So let's get ready. We'll make the surprise party after the eviction. If I get evicted, carry on with the plan without me!" She smiles. "I hope he likes it, after all of what he's gone through this week he deserves it. Also, there's a vanilla tub full of ice cream in the freezer, when the time comes, give everyone a slice of pie and a scoop of ice cream. Okay, i'm gonna go get ready! Bye!" She takes off.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:07 am

Garfield throws a thumbs up at Peaches's direction and claps his hands "This is goinf to be great ah!"
He frowns and faces her "Now you stop that there...you're going to do fine and fight through this!!" He waves at both girls "See you later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)   Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Bond And Bake (Priv RP Garfield, Sam & Peaches)
Page 1 of 1