The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches)   Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:19 pm

Peaches sits alone on the counter with an open box of skittles. She's nibbing on a skittle as she thinks about the game. She's frustrated and stressed.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches)   Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:27 pm

Garfield walks into the room and see's Peaches eating Skittles. He rubs the back of his neck and smiles "Hey there beautiful uh how's it going?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches)   Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:37 pm

Normally, Peaches would blush and flirt, but today she felt terrible. She felt alone, and the thought of going home this early scared her. She quickly hops off the counter and hugs Garfield, resting her head on his chest, tears going down her cheeks. "I'm scared Garfield, I don't want to go home." She sniffs. "I probably sound like a crybaby, but I just don't want to.." She doesn't even finish the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches)   Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:43 pm

It surprised him when she ran to give him a hug "Hey uh-!" He stops his sentence when he felt wet on his chest and her body shaking "Hey it's okay let it all out..." he pulls her away to look at her "Stressful week?"

He felt so sad seeing her like this, it pulled at his heart strings.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches)   Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:50 pm

She didn't move for quite a long while, before finally being able to talk. "I don't know what to do Garf. How do you even get everyone to like you?" She wipes a tear. "You can easily make everyone like you, look at me, even I like you." She frowns. "It's just like every week I'll have to be on the chopping block. Always targetted! I feel like nobody here wants me to stay." She takes a deep breath. "Slop every single f*cking week. People being rude for no reason, and I can't seem to get my useless self to win a god damn HA!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches)   Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:07 pm

He rubs the back of his head and clears his throat "try not to get into people's business and point out everyone's bad flaws...some don't like that." He smiles and nods "Also I am just being me...trying hard can be a bit annoying er that's what my cousin has told me."

"It sucks seeing you get like this...I want to see that smile on you again even though I understand the hard times you were going through." He gives her a reassuring smile "Slop is bad in general, look I haven't won HA yet either ANNND who's being rude to you?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches)   Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:43 pm

She sits back on the counter and pulls a strand of hair behind her ear. "I was loyal and honest to Wanda, and now Paula has her wrapped around her finger. She was being abrassive, talking about Martin and other dumb sh*t. I'm probably going on the block, and it pisses me off that the most basic girl in this cast wants to get slick with me after she's won HA. I'll tell her whatever she wants to hear but I swear I'll get Becky whatever-her-name-is out this house. Lord knows im patient but I can't with this idiot, she's simply on a powertrip." She sighs. "Watch her go back to complaining and crying as soon as the week's over."

Peaches realized she had said exactly what Garf told her not to. "F*ck, i'm not supposed to be mean, I forgot."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches)   Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Ooh shit so much emotions uh uh okay boy let's help! He bites down on his lip "Well...it seems that a lot is going on with you and I clearly understand it...but" he thinks for a bit "It seems like you and Paula are not on good terms...do you think you're going to go up for eliminations?"

"N...nah I mean you're just letting out your emotions so..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches)   Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Skittles! (Priv RP w/ Garf & Peaches)
Page 1 of 1