The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 10:52 am

Peaches was angry at herself. She starts cursing as she cleans her shoes and her legs. She suddenly sees Garf come in.

"I don't know what happened!" She continues to aggressively rub the towel against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 3:02 pm

Garfield wipes the sweat from his forehead. That was a good run up the stairs geez she was fast.

He stood there for a while as he watches her rubbing her legs and feet angrily. He wants to brush aside what she said about them talking anymore but gets a bowl of warm water, setting it next ro her.
"I uh..." he didn't know what to say since he pretty sure knew she was mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 7:49 pm

Peaches takes the bowl without saying a word. She continues to clean her legs without saying a word. A rough 5 minutes of awkward silence pass before Peaches says a word. ''If you're here to defend Sam and tell me that i'm an asshole, you dont need to...'' Her voice breaks, through all this she doesn't turn to Garfield, giving him her back. ''I know I am one.''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 8:18 pm

Garfield looks down and watches her scrub hard at the mess. I don't like seeing her like this at all. He takes a deep breath and stops Peaches hand from cleaning any further.

He moves forward and hugs her gently, not caring if she slaps him or curses at him "Y-you're...not an asshole..." he says softly "Nor am I mad at you for anything...you are human...feeling hurt, sad, mad will make us say or do things."

He stood there hugging her, afraid to say any more or do anything.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 8:58 pm

Peaches was taken by surprise. At first, she was going to push him away, but she was too shocked to react. She was dumbfounded. ''I-''

Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Ziybkk10

Her eyes open wide. ''You shouldn't hug me Garf...'' She rests her chin on his shoulder. ''If Gobi sees us he'll have a breakdown. We can't hug Garf.'' Tears start rolling down her cheeks. ''We can just pretend this never happened, we can't let the others know.'' Peaches felt the hug, but she knew there was more. However, even if she hates Gobi, she doesn't want him to get even more nervous or feel threatened by her.

''Thanks for the hug, but let's try to keep our space-'' She sighs. ''It's for the better afterall. Your friends probably hate me at this point. Plus, we came here to play a game, I can't distract myself more, i'm too close to the end for that.''

Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 11:10 pm

He smiles to himself "I know...just wanted you to know that, that's all and to know that I wish no ill towards you."

He pulls her back and furrows his brows then nods "Yea totally I mean I understand what you're saying...let's just play the game and clear our minds." He smirks and scratches his chin "You've been doing great...after all that nasty slop it's-" he pauses for a while "Just wanted to let you know all that umm..." He rubs his head and looks down at his hand "Here's the towel." He hands it back
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 11:42 pm

She takes the towel, but frowns and purses her lips. ''Garf you're doing that same thing again. What do you want me to know? Is someone coming after me?'' She puts her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 11:53 pm

He puts his hands in front of him in defense "Oh no not that, if I knew I would've known."

"Err I was talking about me saying I don't hate you." He grins and puts his hands on his hips "Uh also do...you need assistance with that." He points at the mess.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 11:57 pm

She looks down at her messy shoes. ''It's fine Garf, really, I'll just clean it all up and throw the shoes away.'' She smiles. ''I think you should go downstairs with your friends, Sam probably needs you.'' She nervously scratches her head. ''Its uh... fine, really.'' She squats down and starts to wipe the sugary substance off the floor.

She turns back to Garfield. ''Why are you helping me anyway? I've been cold to you.''

Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 12:08 am

"I saw the others helping her and I gave her a small talk so um I don't mind but if you want me heh I can go." He points the door with his thumb.

He looked away and shrugged "I mean...wouldn't that make me colder if I ignored you and gave you the cold shoulder? Plus...I'm just like this that's my bad habit, to try to help others even if they don't want it."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 12:14 am

Peaches shrugs. ''I kinda want some time alone.'' She awkwardly smiles. ''You know, you should probably go and clear some stuff with Gobi, I saw his face when I dropped the cake, he was all sorts of confused.'' She rubs her shoulder. ''I'm sorry about what I said down there, y'know, about not needing friends. I guess I do.''

She adjusts her crop top and stands back up. ''I'll catch you later if you really want to discuss this.'' She makes a sign with her hands. ''But I think we- I messed this friendship up.''

Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 12:30 am

I figured she would say that
He sighs and raises his head high "Alright I'll give you your space as much as you need."

He looks down and nods "Oh uhh I'll see you later...good luck at the games." He turns around and slowly walks out of the bathroom and whispers to himself " We need all the luck we need."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)   Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Am I A Bad Person? (PRIV RP Garf & Peaches)
Page 1 of 1