The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 8:38 pm

It was now the night after the eviction. It was chilly, and fresh at night, and Sergio, Peaches and Ivy had been inside the hot tub for some time now. They are just talking about the experience, hanging out and drinking wine.

Peaches smiles. ''Thanks for making some company, I asked the others if they wanted to come but they were too tired.'' She takes a sip from her glass. ''Honestly, I feel like this experience has been life changing, there is so much that I am taking out of this.'' She laughs. ''I think you guys can say the same. I mean damn! You two are a HOT couple.'' She looks at Ivy. ''I swear your son is so proud of you and watching back at home, if I saw my mom on TV dating a sexy biker while being badass in wild competitions I'd be so impressed.'' She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 9:49 pm

Ivy smiles. “It’s no problem Peaches. You’re our friend!” She takes another sip of her wine and chuckles as Peaches talks about her and Sergio. She looks over to him and smiles. “Yeah, I got lucky with this one.”

Ivy then looks back at Peaches when she mentions her son and smiles widely. “Thank you so much, honey. It means a lot to hear that. I hope he’s proud of me. He’s probably going to try to fight Sergio when they meet,” she laughs. “He’s very protective of me, it’s so sweet.”

She swirls her glass in her hand. “What about you? Are things over between you and Garfield? I mean... there’s still feelings there right? He pretty much confessed it during that Majority Rules competition!”
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 11:00 pm

She purses her lips and fixes her baby hairs as she talks. ''I mean, to be honest, I did have feelings, but I guess he was leaning more towards Gobi. I'm honestly not gonna go chasing after him, he could've chose me but he didn't and that's his loss.'' She takes another sip of her wine and frowns.

''I came here to win this game for me and to feel closer to my brother. In case you don't know, he passed away, but he was a huge fan of this show. He applied for every season and every summer he was working on his summer bod or whatever he liked to call it.'' She giggles. ''His favorite was Dominic from season one. He's one of the reasons im here, so even though I tried to find myself a guy, it didn't work, so I can't continue wasting my time, I have been using all this time to focus on the game.''

She sighs. ''Gobi and Garf are starting to feel the heat of the game, they spent too much time playing Bachelor that they forgot to make connections, so at this point, they're pretty much screwed, Gobi didn't even know what to do with his HA reign.'' She smiles. ''I would like to know more about your boy, what's his name?''
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 12:34 am

Ivy gave a sad smile to Peaches. "I'm so sorry for your loss, Peaches. But please know that your brother is watching and is so proud of you. Final 7 in a cast of 18 isn't easy. You're stronger than you know. Plus, you got to meet Dominic too earlier too! I'm sure your brother is super happy with that."

Ivy listens to Peaches' question about her son. "Well, his name is Trey. I didn't talk about him much at the beginning just because I was worried people would try to use him against me... I don't think I could handle it if they did.

But he's so smart! The smartest little boy I know." Her eyes light up as she talks about him. "He keeps me on my toes, that's for damn sure," she laughs. "But he's my whole world. My biggest blessing."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 8:11 am

Peaches smiles brightly. "Aw! I can't wait to meet little Trey at the finale and pinch his cheeks. I bet one of your family members will bring him." She giggles.

She looks at Sergio and laughs. "I guess Trey will get a big surprise, he won't be the man in the house afterall." She looked around and her eyes opened widely. "Ivy I kid you not, I just realized we are the last two females. Word." She takes a sip from her wine. "Time to represent I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 11:57 am

Sergio laughs. "I just hope he'll get along with my son. Unlike yours truly, he's kinda shy & has a hard time making friends." He pauses. "That is, once we're ready to have them meet. Heh..."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 12:21 pm

Ivy giggles. "Oh, I'm sure he'll be at the finale. I can't wait to see him. It's been hard being away from him for so long."

She realizes that Peaches is right. "Oh damn, we are!" She looks at Sergio. "Sorry babe. I gotta send you home." She says jokingly. "But I GUESS you can stay a little longer than the other boys." She nods at Sergio's statement. "Well, I'm sure Trey and your son will get along, he's friendly. Trey's always wanted a brother, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)   Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Wine Girls (PRIV RP Sergio, Ivy & Peaches)
Page 1 of 1