The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know Empty
PostSubject: [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know   [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:29 pm

Delin had made an attempt to drag Sergio into the sitting room. He may not have liked it, but Sergio at least followed him into the room.

"Listen, Sergio. Sorry for dragging you in here, but I'm trying to wrap my head around these votes and I can't seem to figure out who even vote for who, all I can do is make assumptions."

"I like you and your company, I just need to know. Who did you vote for...?" He asks in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know   [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:44 pm

Sergio was kinda taken aback by that question, but decides to answer truthfully.
"Well, I was a bit conflicted, but I ended up voting for Clayton."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know   [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:56 pm

Delin's eyes light up. "Oh man... I'm actually kind of shocked."

"I can understand why you felt conflicted though, Sergio. A lot of people were. Everyone keeps telling me that they voted her out because of her 'social game'" He shakes his head.

"Which, I mean. Look now. She's gone, so how strong was her social game, really?"

He's letting his feeling take control again. He takes a deep breath. "Sorry, I really liked Sam and wanted her here still, I do greatly appreciate your vote." He smiles.

"Did... anyone talk to you about it?" He asks. "Sorry if I'm asking so many questions, I'm just kind of all over the place right now."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know   [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:06 pm

Delin was definitely upset over Sam's eviction and Sergio couldn't really think much of it, since he wasn't close to Sam. Regardless, he sympathized.
"I don't know what to say, man. I'm just as surprised. I didn't get to converse with her as much, but I could tell she got along with most people. I guess someone felt intimidated and convinced others to vote with them." He crosses his arms.
"Nah, I was feeling kind of homesick this week and just decided to chill & observe. Hence how I bombed the POP challenge, heh...the lack of focus was humiliating. So yeah, I didn't really talk it over with anybody."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know   [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:11 pm

"Oh, I have a great idea of who felt threatened." He donned a scowl, but then wiped it away.

"No you, of course. That's why you voted the way you did!" He chuckles.

"You're feeling... homesick? Are you alright yourself, Sergio?" He was genuinely curious about his home life. [i"He must have a wife or a kid or someone very important at home"[/i]He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know   [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:27 pm

"Oh, I'd love to hear some theories! Who do you think wanted Sam out?" Sergio lowkey loved the drama and speculations. Plus, whoever wanted Sam out could be a strong player and potential threat to mostly anybody.

"Yeah, yeah. Just...you know, it's hard being away from my kid. Especially when I fought hard for custody. I also miss my siblings." He paused for a bit, thinking about them.
"It's nothing, really. I'll get over it. This game will be over before we even know it, after all." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know   [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:12 pm

Delin starts to look a bit angry. "It's Martin. The kid told me to my face he rallied the people together because of a little argument he got in with Sam, and played it off as her being a social threat, and everyone was gullible enough to listen to him and kick her off."

"That's the frustrating part, he told me all of it. For what reason? To get a rise out of me? For me to clock him in the jaw and get expelled?" He shook his head. "I don't understand."

His head snaps at what Sergio said next. "Oh, you have a kid? That must be amazing, since you fought so hard for them." He smiles. "You're doing this for them then? Giving them a good life?"

"And I feel you on the siblings part, I miss mine too, man."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know   [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:29 pm

Sergio was in disbelief at first. He didn't expect to hear Martin's name.
"Martin? Damn. I didn't think he'd be so manipulative.. of all people. I guess you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover." He shrugs. "What do you plan on doing about this?"

"Yeah, my son comes first. I really don't wanna go home empty-handed, haha. But regardless of what happens, at least I tried my best for him."
He puts his hand on Delin's shoulder. "We'll pull through for our families. I'm sure of it." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know   [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:45 pm

He scratched at his beard. “The only option I have right now is to win the HA Comp, Sergio.”

He looks at him. “If I don’t win, i could be going up next.” He shrugs. “I have to win. To save myself and the others i care a lot about.”

“We bettee pull through! I wanna see you at the finale, bud!” He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know   [Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Priv RP Sergio/Delin] I Want To Know
Page 1 of 1