The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Empty
PostSubject: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:26 pm

Delin storms into the pantry, running his fingers along the counter, waiting for Aaliyah to come in.

After the eviction, he had to talk to her about the deal he made in a sense.

He was very upset that Sam was gone and now, he's gotta cut all ties with that side of the house. He can't have people come close to his people now that it's falling apart.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:28 pm

Aaliyah runs in and closes the door.

She looks at Delin awkwardly knowing he is upset that Sam is out. "Hi...I am sorry about Sam, if that's why you brought me in here, I can explain."

She looked down knowing she let a friend down.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:30 pm

He taps his fingers on the counter rapidly.

"Well I suggest getting to the explaining soon, because I feel-"

He cuts himself off. "Sorry, I don't mean to disrespect you, Aaliyah. Please explain what happened."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:33 pm

"I am going to say something I should've told you when we made that deal,"

she plays with her necklace to sooth herself,

"I really didn't feel comfortable with how you didn't tell me who else was in this alliance."

She puts her hand on the counter and says "Martin talked to me about evicting Sam and he made really good points and then when I talked with Donovan, we weighed out the pros and cons and the cons were 500 times the size of the pros for keeping Sam."

She looks at Delin and says "I wanted to tell you but I knew if I told you that you'd be upset because you had a connection with Sam and I know if the plan got leaked then I'd have the majority of the house mad at me."

She felt ashamed for not telling Delin but she knew that it's what she had to do.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:40 pm

He curls his hand into a fist. He just squeezes it tight to let out a bit of the frustration.

He looks down. "...I understand. She was a very strong social player." He scratches his head with the previously squeezed hand. "You guys did what you had to do early on to save yourselves from being eliminated later... I understand."

He looks up at Aaliyah. "I feel stupid for letting myself get wrapped up in this girl... I know I trusted her, but maybe that trust clouded my head..."

"I just... I just feel bad!" He exclaims. "I thought I could save her! But it wasn't enough... she couldn't even save herself..."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:46 pm

She looks at Delin and says "it's not your fault that she went home."

She feels even worse because it never hit her that he was interested in her. She then remembered what her and Donovan talked about and turned to Delin and said "I am just wondering because I feel like this would explain why you didn't tell me who was in your alliance...was the other person Wanda? I was talking with Donovan and we noticed that you and Sam had both been in the HA room a lot so I was thinking maybe she was in that group and you were scared to tell me because of our argument."

She took an ice cream bar from the freezer and started eating it while still keeping her focus on Delin.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:55 pm

He shoots his head up at Aaliyah. "I mean... I'm not in an alliance with Wanda per-say. When we first moved in, Wanda chose me as her bunk mate, which scared me at first, but the more I talked to her, the more I felt comfortable around her. Wanda and me are like two peas in a pod!" He smiles slightly.

"I mean, that isn't much of a strong alliance anyways... an inventaholic, craftaholic and an alcoholic." He chuckles weakly. "It was a fluke Wanda won, but she did so I wanted to help her as much as I personally could."

"I don't want to see distrustful, Aaliyah... I'm sorry if that ruined your faith in me."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:02 pm

Aaliyah nodded "I get that."

She turn got serious and said "I just want to keep you safe because as much as I love Wanda and we made up and everything...her and Paula aren't exactly everyone's favorite people right now and I don't you to get sucked up into that if they end up getting targeted."

She took a bit from the bar and said "I just hope I win HA so I can hear everyone out because like nobody really talks to me ever except like you and a few others. I hardly know half the house."

In her head, she wasn't sure if she bought that an alliance wasn't already formed but she still had trust for him, I mean if she was in an alliance without him, she wouldn't tell him. However this does explain why he was against joining an alliance with her.

"What I told you in the kitchen is still there, I am still going to look out for you and I hope you still trust me." She then looked down and says "Like even though I am the one who talked to you about maybe forming something, I am not exactly the leader of that "side" if you can even call it one, everyone was voting for Sam with or without me and when you add on the fact that she was such a threat, it just didn't make sense for me to vote Clayton out."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:07 pm

He nods. "I understand... I just. I feel like I had my side of the deal and your side. I join and convince Wanda and Sam to join, Paula if she's somehow involved too, if Sam was saved."

"It just wasn't fulfilled... I still trust you Aaliyah but the rest of the people you mentioned... I don't know if I can fully trust them."

"I mean, you heard Val. 9 to 5..." He shakes his head. "I still understand what you guys did, though."

"But believe me, if I win this next House Ambassador competition, you will be saved. I trust you, Aaliyah. I need people I can trust, just as you trust in me. Solid forms of trust." He scratches his beard. He looked worried since he reiterated himself a few times.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:12 pm

She understands where he is coming from. She says "and the people I mentioned aren't even necessarily like together yet, I don't even think all of them voted to evict Sam. I am pretty sure Garf voted to keep her.

"If I win HA, you are safe too but same as you might target people that I mentioned, like Paula has never even spoken a word to me this season." She stuttered for a second and said "I guess what I am trying to say is, I hope you respect my decisions because I will respect yours."

Then it hits her, a brilliant idea. "I mean what if we were on different sides and we kept each other safe...like if someone from my side wins HOH, I tell them to keep you safe and vice versa...that could actually be perfect. We could work with who we want to work with while still maintaining trust with each other."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:54 pm

He looks down to the floor, then back up to her.

"I don't mind having that form of deal with you, Aaliyah. I respect your game play."

"And, I still fully trust you..." He holds his hand out.

"We have a deal." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:05 am

She shakes his hand.

"I am sorry again about this Sam situation, Martin just pushed for her to go very hard and basically it was at the point where I wouldn't be able to change the situation."

She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!   [Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Priv RP Aaliyah/Delin] The Hell?!
Page 1 of 1