The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

[Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:20 pm

Aaliyah looked at Delin and says

"I nearly soiled myself, I was so nervous. I nearly gasped when she said Clayton's name, I was sure that I'd be going up."

She then remembered that the week isn't over for her and she still had to vote.

"Do you have any idea who your voting yet? I still have no idea what to do." She'd laugh to herself.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:30 pm

He smiles. "I told you! You had no reason to worry!"

He looks at her about the voting. "Well, if you can't base it on gameplay, because, let's face it. They haven't been in many challenges and they finished, like, on average middle of the road."

"You could always base your vote on interactions. Sam seems to have a better social game than Clayton right now."

"Me personally, I am really good friends with Sam and I don't think I can betray her like this... I didn't use the POP on her, so she might be mad at me for that. I can't vote her off... I wouldn't feel right."

He clears his throat. "U-Uhm... What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:34 pm

She thinks hard and says "Well, neither of them have really talked to me at all this season so I guess that makes it more difficult." She laughs.

She continues "My worry with Clayton is that he is such a wildcard that I have no idea who he'd put up if he wins HA,"

"and then with Sam, I love her and she is a great person but if anybody goes on the block next to her, they are screwed."

She looks at Delin and says "I guess no matter who leaves, it wont leave a massive impact on the game so I am probably just gonna vote with the house."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:46 pm

His eyes glimmer at the sound of 'vote with the house'.

"Well... I believe I already know what half the house is voting for! Most likely! I think... uh..."

He shifts his eyes around. "I think a lot of people are voting Clayton, why? I'm not too sure." He whispered.

"I got that information from a reliable source!" He says, pointing to himself, then chuckling.

"But, in all seriousness, I think that's the general consensus of who everyone's voting for."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:49 pm

"I figured" She looks at Delin and says "That's who I am probably going to vote to evict for now but if anything changes I will let you know."

Wanting to talk about the potential group she mentioned earlier in the storage room, she wanted to start small by just mentioning a couple people. "So, how do you feel about Donovan and Aurora?" She looked at him curiously while taking a bite from her slop.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:05 am

"Donovan is a pretty dang cool dude! He's a sneaky one, though. LITERALLY!" He bursts out laughing. "I catch him sneakin' around rooms all the time, tryin' to be spooky! Didn't you hear Ivy yelp the other day?" He laughs still.

He calms down after a moment. "But with Aurora... she's definitely a good person at heart. She opened up to me about her home life and situation before the eviction last week, and that was very heartfelt. I take everything to heart and I want to believe everything anyone tells me, to let me support them more, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:10 am

Aaliyah nods "Yeah she is super sweet and Ivy screamed so loud, I could hear her from the bathroom." She chuckled.

"I was just thinking since it is basically Week 3 and we have a better idea of who we can trust, it might be the right time to make a group, like I was saying in the storage room."

She played with her earings and then continued, "Like, I trust you, Carmen, Rory, Peaches and Donny and after talking with Carmen, she said she has a good thing going with Martin and Andre, plus Peaches and Garfield have been getting close and I was just thinking like," she tries not to put too much on Delin at once since it is a lot. "I was just thinking maybe we could all look out for each other because I feel like we all get along well."

She looks at Delin and says "I haven't spoken about this to anyone but Carmen, I just wanted to talk to you about it because I really feel like especially with this big of a cast, an alliance could really be good for us moving forward."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:25 am

"An alliance does sound good right now..." He wants to play along for the moment, but he knows he can't betray Paula and The Amazons.

"I want to see how the rest of the week plays out, including the HA competition, first." He says. "I think I'm doing fine right now with friends, but having an alliance is something to for sure think about."

"I'd really just need some time to think about it..."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:29 am

Aaliyah nods and says "For sure, I know it's a lot." she giggles.

"I know it's early on, for now we can just look out for each other I guess, we don't have to make anything too official." she laughs.

She feels a sense of trust with Delin, almost like he is someone she can confide in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself   [Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Aaliyah/Delin] I Nearly Soiled Myself
Page 1 of 1