The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man! Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man!   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man! Clock10Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:16 pm

Delin finally pulls Aaliyah to the side.

With the announcement of Carmen being HA, and the Nomination twist, Delin actually feels like he might be a target... That also could be the unnecessary paranoia.

"Hey Aaliyah!" He happily shouts, but quietly. "So, I know this literally JUST happened, but I need to express myself right now, care for a listen?" He asks, with a worrying brow.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man!   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man! Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:15 pm

Aaliyah sits down on the counter while eating a tub full of ice cream in celebration of no longer being a Have-Not.

"Of course." She gives Delin her full attention.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man!   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man! Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:14 pm

He lets out a sigh of relief. "Listen, I know Carmen only can nominate one person this week, but that still frightens me since I don't even know where I stand with her!" He tosses his hands in the air.

He shuffles through the cabinet for something for a snack. "I don't know if you know or not, but she's part of that alliance you mentioned to me a few weeks ago. It sounded like a big one, and with the numbers dwindling quickly, I don't know if this means I'm the next easy target to get out."

He grabs a thing of cookies. "I just don't know what's rolling through her head."

He munches a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man!   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man! Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:20 pm

Aaliyah sighed, "well I really don't think that group would ever work, especially after that whole Martin thing happened where he acted like a tool."

She looks at Delin and says "Either way, it'd surprise me if she put you up this week. I think she has bigger fish to fry. If you're worried though, you should talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man!   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man! Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:55 pm

He sighs. "I might have to, won't I?" He shrugs.

"I'm probably very paranoid for no reason... hopefully it's no reason..."

His eyes dart around the room. "Was thinking maybe you had some sort of insight on her thought process. You guys seem like good friends... I think." He rubs the back of his head. "Sometimes I get tunnel vision on certain people and don't pay much attention to the others around me."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man!   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man! Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:07 am

Aaliyah played with her necklace and said "We're friends but we don't really talk game a lot so I don't know what she's thinking." She thought for a second, "If I had to guess, I'd think Paula because she's been sketchy lately."

She then looked at the ice cream and back at Delin, "I want to talk to her later and see what she's thinking too."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man!   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man! Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:26 am

”Right, right I got you... Paula has been seeming a little off. I thought she wasn’t doing too good with being on slop and all. Turns out she did just fine! I was confused though.” He shrugs

Of course he didn’t want Paula to go get nominated since that can potentially get her evicted. But, he has to make it seem like he’s not that familiar with her... which is like a half truth anyways.

He clears his throat. “Yeah, a little talk will do some of us some good.”
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man!   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man! Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:25 pm

Aaliyah nods, "Yeah, that's the only way to insure your safety."

She then looks at her fingernails and says "I've never really clicked with Paula. I've always been nice to her but she is always cold with me. Like I don't get what I did to her for her to be so cold to me."

She looks at Delin and says "Like the other day, I was in the kitchen with Donovan and her and she completely ignored me despite trying to start conversation with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man!   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I'm Freaking Out Man!
Page 1 of 1