The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You... Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You...   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You... Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:50 pm

Delin noticed that Aaliyah was hanging around the Garden.

He wonders over, debating if he should even speak to her about this subject.

As he walks up to the entrance, he scratches his beard out of nervousness. "What if she says no? What if she exploits me like I did her? I just can't use names. Yeah! No names!" he thought to himself.

He stands in the entrance. "Hey, Aaliyah! I need to talk to you!" he shouts. He covers his mouth and opens up. "Sorry for yelling." he spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You...   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You... Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Aaliyah is watering the flowers with a sunhat on and her hair into pigtails. She was startles by Delin but happy to see him,

"No worries." she smiled.

She looked around to her left and right to see if anyone was around, she saw nobody was in the garden so she sat down on the bench and patted on the spot next to her. "Okay so what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You...   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You... Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:02 pm

He wandered towards the bench and sat down.

He clasps his hands together and begins speaking.

"So, I have a counter-offer to your alliance deal." He looks around quickly.

"So I trust you a good bit. Peaches too!" he exclaims. "Carmen as well of course. But the alliance idea you have is a bit lackluster. This is sounding like a 5-person alliance at the start. This is where my offer starts. I have some people I trust as well. I was thinking we could merge them together to make a super alliance!" He exclaims.

"I'm not in an alliance, but if this is something you consider, it would be a great thing!" He smiles. "I mean, if not. That's fine. I won't snitch or anything. You have my word on that." He raises a pinky and chuckles. He rests his other hand on his lap."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You...   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You... Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:05 pm

Aaliyah thinks about it for second.

"I like it, is there any way you can tell me who those people are?"

She then thinks for a second and says "and by people I trust you mean, Peaches and Carmen right?"

She would feel bad making a deal without Aurora and Donovan but she wanted to hear Delin out first, after all it is a game.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You...   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You... Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:10 pm

He sweats. "I... can't quite reveal that information yet. But, as you know, I really trust Sam at this point. She's a sweet girl and I've bonded with her. She may be one of the few that I fully trust."

"I'm just... I'm really scared she might be leaving. That's where the power alliance will come in. I want her involved too so stuff like THIS doesn't happen again." He's referencing the fact she's been on the block two weeks in a row.

"We need the numbers for her to survive to make this alliance even bigger and better. If me and Sam join, the rest of the people I trust will follow suit."

"I'm sorry I can't reveal much to you, it's kind've a secret that I've been told to not release unless you guys are 100% on our side."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You...   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You... Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:14 pm

Aaliyah thinks for a moment then shakes his hand and says

"You've got a deal. We can talk more after the eviction, I need to get ready."

Aaliyah wasn't the biggest fan of Sam because she felt threatened by her but if she does end up staying, having her as an ally would be good. In the end, if she didn't feel safe with the other members of this alliance, she could always back out.

"I will be in the bathroom getting my hair and makeup ready for the eviction if you need me."

She stands up and waits to hear his response before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You...   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You... Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:22 pm

He smiles weakly. "I appreicate it, Aaliyah... Thank you. I'll explain the rest if all goes well tonight. I promise you."

He felt defeated but successful at the same time. What's going on in his head? No one will ever no, or must find out.

"I'll see you tonight! Bring out a super nice look! Gotta show some of us up!" He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You...   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You... Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:26 pm

She laughed and says "I'll do my best, see you later!"

She exited and head to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You...   [Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You... Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Aaliyah/Delin] I Have A Proposition For You...
Page 1 of 1