The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talk It Out [ FT. Aaliyah and Delin ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Talk It Out [ FT. Aaliyah and Delin ] Empty
PostSubject: Talk It Out [ FT. Aaliyah and Delin ]   Talk It Out [ FT. Aaliyah and Delin ] Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:08 pm

Delin had finished watching the live eviction. Carmen he saw coming... but Aaliyah... that was a pure blindside in his opinion. It made his stomach turn that people wanted her gone that badly...

He sighs. Knowing he couldn't talk to her quite yet, he sends her a friend request on Facebook, and shoots her a message.

"Hey, let me know when you're free to chat! Smile Sorry about the eviction, tho!" He sends it, hoping his text doesn't come off passive aggressive. He's known for that in his family.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Talk It Out [ FT. Aaliyah and Delin ]   Talk It Out [ FT. Aaliyah and Delin ] Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:22 am

Aaliyah replies as soon as she gets home. "Yeah, hi Delly. Guess we jinxed ourselves in the room that day with Garfield when we said our social games would keep us safe. xD"

She clicked send and sang Colors of the Wind while waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Talk It Out [ FT. Aaliyah and Delin ]   Talk It Out [ FT. Aaliyah and Delin ] Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:09 am

He takes his phone out. "That didn't take long..." He thought to himself.

He shrugged, and started typing away.

"I suppose so... Sad It's kinda sad. Who would've thought this was the way things turned out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk It Out [ FT. Aaliyah and Delin ]   Talk It Out [ FT. Aaliyah and Delin ] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Talk It Out [ FT. Aaliyah and Delin ]
Page 1 of 1