The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

[Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting Empty
PostSubject: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:55 pm

Aaliyah walks into the storage room and closes the door.

She immediately jumps up and down in excitement.

"Congrats!!"

She was super happy that Delin had pulled this win out and it showed on her face. She wanted to see where his head was at with the decision to use it or not because she was worried she might be a potential replacement nominee.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:09 pm

"Oh gosh, thanks Aaliyah!" He smiles. "It's about time I won SOMETHING!" He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:11 pm

She smiles.

"So, you won this, and earn this so I am not going to tell you what to do." She would release her hair from the bun it was in and said "I just want to know if you're planning on using it or not because," she looks down at her feet "I dunno maybe I am being paranoid, I just feel like I am a possible replacement."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:17 pm

He rests his hand on her shoulder. "Listen, Aaliyah. You don't need to be paranoid!"

He smiles. "Even if I do use the POP, I can nearly guarantee that you won't be a replacement! I trust Wanda's judgement and, if you apologized and all that, you should be good! Hopefully... She is a bit wacky after all! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:20 pm

She smiles back.

"Okay, I will be cool with any decision you make and if Wanda does put me up, I have nobody to blame but myself."

She grabs her can of slop and before leaving turns to Delin,

"I want to talk to you later, I dunno I just feel like now that we're 2 weeks into the game it might be a good idea to I dunno..." she looks down at the ground as she felt nervous that she'd be seen as playing to hard "maybe get a group together."

She knew that her and Delin had similar bonds with people in the house and she wanted to get into her first alliance so she thought this would be the perfect opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:28 pm

"As long as you atoned for what happened, like you talked about, I have a feeling you'll be fine!" He smiles again.

"I'll be open to a talk later! Maybe after the POP meeting, or tomorrow morning! I feel a wave of people talking to me coming on, so it seems like I'll be busy today! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:30 pm

"That sounds good!"

Aaliyah smiles and walks out and closes the door. She knows Delin will have people coming at him from all directions so she is going to give him some time of peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting   [Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Prviate RP: Aaliyah and Delin] Quick Meeting
Page 1 of 1