The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat! Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:20 pm

Delin was brought into the Pantry by Aurora to talk about nominations. He wasn't expecting her to talk to him at all, so he's kind of taken a back by this whole situation.

"Uh... what did you wanna talk about, Aurora? You feelin' okay?" He's a tad bit concerned
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:27 pm

"Not really."

The girl shrugged her shoulders ruefully. She looked upset, as if she didn't know what to do next.

"You know, I know it's my fault. I'm not a very strong social player, so it's pretty hard for me to meet people. The first week was quite difficult for me. This failure with boxes...And many other small things. I am...truth tried to contact with someone, but Donovan ignored me, I drifted away from friendship with other girls myself."

The blonde curled up next to the wall. Twilight fell on her face, giving her some kind of special melancholic.

"I don't want it to sound like an attempt to save my sinking ship. But it would be stupid if I didn't even try to talk to someone. So...What're you up to? Like it here? I didn't even get a chance to really talk to anyone, so just keep me company for a few minutes, okay?"

A frustrated smile.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:31 pm

He looks at Aurora's expression. He knows she's upset and wants to help out, since it's his nature.

He slides down onto the floor too, and takes a seat.

"I'm doing just fine... I've been a have-not all week, so not the best way to start my time off in the Mad House... But I've done alright with dealing with it!" He dons a smile for her. "I don't mind keeping you company a bit, as long as it shakes the nerves a bit!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:40 pm

"This house is really MAD! But I'm glad you ended the week with good results. I think it's a pretty safe start. You're not in danger, but you haven't shown all your strengths. That's cool."

Aurora smiled weakly.

"That's silly, I guess. Start talking to someone on the last day. But it really helps. I wanted so much to tell someone that I actually came here to avoid getting married. I didn't have time to make a friend for such secrets, so today it's your role! Sorry, I'm really nervous. It's stupid, I know. What about you? Do you have something funny in your life? That you haven't told anyone yet. Not necessarily something important. It can be funny or ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:43 pm

"Well something kind've funny is that I think everyone thinks I have a wife, or a kid at least, but all of that is false! Haha!"

"I think it's my demeanor that gives off that kind've uh... vibe? I think that's the word I'm looking for."

He then stops dead in his tracks. "W-Wait... you joined to avoid getting married?! Are you just not prepared for it? Or like... something else?" He asks, frantically. He gets a bit more concerned.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:50 pm

"You're kidding! I was sure you are a good daddy with three daughters and a big dog! You know, like that cereal commercial that shows the family Breakfast. You surprised me!"

Girl laughed.

"Oh, it's a terrible story! I told it in an interview. My parents thought they'd found the right rich guy for me. He's the son of their business partners. He fell in love with me and got engaged. Just two weeks after we met! I thought it was a joke. But it was serious. I don't want to marry a man I don't love. So I ran away here. Hide in front of the whole country. This is the best thing I ever did!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:47 pm

"Well gosh dang! Like I said, must be that there 'vibe' I put off!" He chuckles deeply

"I just hope and pray for your safety is all!" He says, smiling a bit. "No one should be in a forced relationship. That just isn't good for anyone involved."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat! Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:32 am

"Thank You. I'll believe the best. You really helped me a lot!"

The blonde rose to her feet and easily hugged Delin. She wasn't going to cry, so her eyes were dry.

"Okay. Time to pack. As a precaution. I hope I don't need this. Thanks again, Big-D".
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat! Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:11 pm

He kindly accepts the hug. “No problem, Aurora! Just, if you do happen to stay this week, don’t be afraid to talk to me!” He smiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Aurora/Delin] Just A Quick Chat!
Page 1 of 1