The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party! Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party! Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:17 pm

Delin knew he needed to talk to Aurora at some point. With his behavior last week, and now Martin finally departing, he felt Aurora wasn't in the best state of mind.

He brews up some tea as he waits for her. He knew tea was her favorite thing to drink... He hopes.

He rests two little plates on the counter, along with two tea cups... He also grabs the sugar too. Is he really throwing a tea party?
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party! Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:49 pm

The girl found out that Delin wants to talk to her, so she came to the kitchen. Seeing what the guy had prepared, she smiled.

"Oh, that's nice of you, Delin."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party! Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:51 pm

He smiles back. "That's no problem at all!" The tea was starting to boil.

"Did you want anything else with your tea? Cookies? Scones?" He wanted to be as nice as possible before getting all weird and sad.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party! Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:59 pm

"No thanks. I already had a bite of cookies without milk, eggs and gluten, as well as without butter, chocolate and yeast. It tastes very good"

She takes a sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party! Clock10Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:33 am

He cocks his head. "What the hell did she EAT then?!" he thought to himself.

He shook his head. "O-Okay!" He pours himself some tea too. "I've never really had tea... at least not in a while." He looks down to it.

"So, Aurora... I uh." He gulps. "I want to... apologize for my behavior. I wasn't in the best place and it clearly affected some people more than others... I am very sorry and I promise, I'm better now!" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party!   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Aurora/Delin] Tea Party!
Page 1 of 1